Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 35 of 36
Go to
3. Yes. You get your choice…..

The best choice would be to avoid Skywest completely
Quote: 3. Yes. You get your choice…..

The best choice would be to avoid Skywest completely
Can you provide some specific examples why this would be the best choice? Especially if they have a base I live in?
Quote: Can you provide some specific examples why this would be the best choice? Especially if they have a base I live in?
Base choice is the only reason to come to SkyWest.

Even with the new TA, pay is bottom of the heap. No flow to a legacy, metering should you get hired by a legacy, forced upgrades are on the way, and QOL is basically on par with (read: "as terrible as") any other regional airline.
Quote: Base choice is the only reason to come to SkyWest.

Even with the new TA, pay is bottom of the heap. No flow to a legacy, metering should you get hired by a legacy, forced upgrades are on the way, and QOL is basically on par with (read: "as terrible as") any other regional airline.
Thank you for the input. What are some of the problems with QOL, in your experience?
Quote: Thank you for the input. What are some of the problems with QOL, in your experience?
Same as every other regional, to be honest. I wouldn't commute to another city to fly for another regional just to avoid SkyWest.
Quote: Base choice is the only reason to come to SkyWest.

Good word is Delta is saying no more metering!! Telling that to interview peeps, when offered a class date..
“Forced upgrade” can’t be a argument tell it happens. The trend i see is more “former regional” or lateral people now in OO classes. Most upgrade ready in a few months.. I don’t think they will
go down the forced upgrade road.
Quote: Good word is Delta is saying no more metering!! Telling that to interview peeps, when offered a class date..
Reading the Delta forum sounds like everyone has a 4ish month wait after a CJO. Is that the "metering" you're referring to or are they finally catching up on everyone in the CJO pool??
Quote: 1. How much longer do the CRJ contracts have for United and Delta?
Circling back around to this, does anybody have insight on remaining contract duration for the United and Delta flying?
Could anybody give some insight on the current CRJ training footprint and IOE wait time?

I know nobody can see into the future but how are things trending? Are there still breaks as one goes along? Are IOE waits getting longer or shorter?

How do the holidays affect the trying schedule? I start ATP start on 10/21 and indoc in 10/31.

Thanks in advance.
25  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 35 of 36
Go to