Company breaking the contract again

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
The dumpster fire continues with hundreds of cancellations. The company is again completely disregarding the trip coverage sequence to cover trips. Please file an ACE report if you think it affects you.

I wonder if anyone in our management will ever take responsibility for what has happened to our airline. I hope none of them are losing any sleep.
Thanks for updating us on the state of the operation. I look forward to your continuing reports on the developing story. Maybe try to incorporate an ‘ALERT’ or ‘BREAKING NEWS’ banner crawl at the top and bottom of your posts combined with dramatic music.
Quote: The dumpster fire continues with hundreds of cancellations. The company is again completely disregarding the trip coverage sequence to cover trips. Please file an ACE report if you think it affects you.

I wonder if anyone in our management will ever take responsibility for what has happened to our airline. I hope none of them are losing any sleep.
I wouldn’t worry, they aren’t.
Quote: The dumpster fire continues with hundreds of cancellations. The company is again completely disregarding the trip coverage sequence to cover trips. Please file an ACE report if you think it affects you.

We need an open letter from ALPA saying that "Pilots are loosing sleep because they are afraid Ed has taken his hands off the wheel."
Shhh. Not so loud, Ed is finally getting some sleep and we don’t want to interrupt his WOCL.
Quote: Thanks for updating us on the state of the operation. I look forward to your continuing reports on the developing story. Maybe try to incorporate an ‘ALERT’ or ‘BREAKING NEWS’ banner crawl at the top and bottom of your posts combined with dramatic music.
Not sure why this post hurt your feelings. It was calm and factual. Pilots who are harmed will lose thousands of dollars if they are unaware. The poster is doing them a great favor.
What’s the justification for high cancelations a day compared to UAL/AAs relative stability? Aren’t we all in the same situation? This is pretty bad. Im not a “let it all burn” kind of guy and I want delta to be successful but it seems pretty bad out there and I hope they can right the ship.
Quote: We need an open letter from ALPA saying that "Pilots are loosing sleep because they are afraid Ed has taken his hands off the wheel."
agreed.

filler
Quote: What’s the justification for high cancelations a day compared to UAL/AAs relative stability? Aren’t we all in the same situation? This is pretty bad. Im not a “let it all burn” kind of guy and I want delta to be successful but it seems pretty bad out there and I hope they can right the ship.
Didn’t UA and AA pare down there schedules to actually match for staffing?
Isn’t there a formal grievance process for this type of thing?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to