Pilot Review Board

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
Quote: I got a friend that interviewed yesterday that said that of the 11 in his group, 3 got CJOs, 3 got PRB for low TPIC, and 5 told TBNT. Judging by the previous comments I guess they do several sessions a day.
got TBNT the same day? I thought TBNT's are never given the same day unless you really screwed something up during the interview. In either case, not sure why they'd invite people in interview who are likely to get rejected for experience considering they've already gone through their profile.

*there were I believe 3 groups on the 25th, I could be wrong though.
Quote: got TBNT the same day? I thought TBNT's are never given the same day unless you really screwed something up during the interview. In either case, not sure why they'd invite people in interview who are likely to get rejected for experience considering they've already gone through their profile.

*there were I believe 3 groups on the 25th, I could be wrong though.

It could be a logbook issue. Since they don't see the logbooks before, that is always a possibility.

It could be that the HR person that screened your application didn't catch something that became apparent as they looked at you closely during the interview.

It could be that you do not present well. The candidate can come off as arrogant, unprofessional, or have other qualities that hurt the chances to get hired.

It could be that current pilots reached out to the hiring team when they heard about you getting the interview with negative information.

There are lots of reasons that one may receive the TBNT at the interview.
Quote: There are lots of reasons that one may receive the TBNT at the interview.
Valid points, just that I have not heard of any cases of TBNT's being handed the day of interview. I did hear about guys being disqualified because they came off arrogant during the interview. They weigh those interview notes very heavily.
Quote: Seems odd that they would have a group with no chance of getting a CJO on the spot. They have their flight time before the interview. There were 7 in my group and 3 got the CJO.
It was weird but was the case with my group last week. However review board met same day. Had a voicemail by the time I landed back home.
Quote: It was weird but was the case with my group last week. However review board met same day. Had a voicemail by the time I landed back home.
What was the final final result of the voicemail?
I wonder with the huge training backlog they are starting to be a little more selective with the candidates? CJOs are already waiting 3 to 4 months for a class date.
Quote: I wonder with the huge training backlog they are starting to be a little more selective with the candidates? CJOs are already waiting 3 to 4 months for a class date.
If that were the case, they’d likely stop interviewing all together. Putting people in a pool for training doesn’t cost them anything.
Anyone who interviewed this week hear back from the board?
Quote: Anyone who interviewed this week hear back from the board?
I had my faa records accessed two days ago (got an email notification). I believe the board is set to deliver CJO's today, Monday the latest for the interviews the last 2 weeks.
Quote: I had my faa records accessed two days ago (got an email notification). I believe the board is set to deliver CJO's today, Monday the latest for the interviews the last 2 weeks.
Got mine accessed as well. Good luck let us know if you hear anything
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to