Closing Date

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to
Quote: In the real world the arbitrator has a pretty good idea what he/she is gonna do. Bloch did. Theyll find ways to massage the list to "adjust" for career expectations. Problem is, even if the senior guy falls on the 50% line instead of the 99.9% line you might see delta guys decertify and block the SLI like airways did. Fences forever.

Pilots get a little touchy about seniority
Pilots get touchy about free breakfast
Quote: Pilots get touchy about free breakfast
I get ****ed if there isn't free breakfast or my report time is too early to get anything.
Quote: I get ****ed if there isn't free breakfast or my report time is too early to get anything.
there's always a nutrigrain bar!!! The best was the FO raving about how awesome Hampton Inn breakfast was. I'm like, have you ever eaten in a restaurant?
Quote: there's always a nutrigrain bar!!! The best was the FO raving about how awesome Hampton Inn breakfast was. I'm like, have you ever eaten in a restaurant?
maybe he’s a big waffle guy….
You'd be surprised how fast stupid pilots get over their stupid free breakfast when they stay at a mainline hotel with an atrium and a waterfall in it. Or a all inclusive where the free breakfast is fresh ground coffee and a warm omlet with real eggs and real ingredients.

I got a taste of an embassy suite a long time ago when it was mesaba and it ruined me for the holiday inn crap.
Hampton in breakfast is trash just the smell makes me feel sick..
Anyone want to revise their position this will never happen?
Quote: Anyone want to revise their position this will never happen?
I have to see the data first.
Quote: Anyone want to revise their position this will never happen?
I think it's very possible.
Holiday Inn Express have amazing Cinnamon Rolls…
7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 11 of 12
Go to