Air Wisconsin Needs Pilots!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Thanks! I got DC based any advice on living?
Quote: Thanks! I got DC based any advice on living?
As cheaply as possible- which probably means several roommates in Arlington or Alexandria for the first year. Find somewhere that you can Metro in.
Quote: Thanks! I got DC based any advice on living?
Get your password for the willy forums...there are a few options on there as far as crashpads/apts. etc.
Quote: Hey bizzum do they DH you ORF guys a lot?
Dunno, I am not ORF based, I am PHL.
Quote: Not so sure about that one... the entire class behind me is gone (4 people). Two were low-time and took the bonus at CHQ. Other two went to Eagle. At $14,000 a person to train (supposedly) thats a big hit...those guys didn't even make it 9 months before they took off. All of them had less than 1,000tt when they were in training.
Yeah that's true, I'd probably leave too if I was low on the totem poll as well.

According to a union rep, the cost is about $25k for an FO and $10k for a CA.
Me
I left PSA during ground school this past week. Turned in my application and resume to AWAC and was wondering turn around time to get invited?

1460TT
127 MEL
2 Turbine
ATP-Written
CRM,RVSM,PRM-ILS and Collins 4200 FMS Trained
Ba-Degree
Could be a very long time, depending on the reasons for you leaving PSA before completing training.

Quote: I left PSA during ground school this past week. Turned in my application and resume to AWAC and was wondering turn around time to get invited?

1460TT
127 MEL
2 Turbine
ATP-Written
CRM,RVSM,PRM-ILS and Collins 4200 FMS Trained
Ba-Degree
So, just ignore the posted mins on thier site and go for it? Okay......
Like I said, I had a reccomendation from one of their pilots and I am still waiting to hear. I'm guessing it 'll probably be a couple of weeks.
Quote: So, just ignore the posted mins on thier site and go for it?
Yes.

Make sure you email *and* fax it in for maximum exposure. Good luck!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to