2023 Annual Bid Result

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Quote: Have they loaded in training dates yet?
No, I'm guessing that's what they are working on now. We haven't had the official email saying the results are loaded.
Quote: crazy. Basically went to a new hire.
Is it going to a newhire because it’s a garbage proposition, or did I just get outmaneuvered?
Quote: Is it going to a newhire because it’s a garbage proposition, or did I just get outmaneuvered?
Depends what you want to do and where you live. Live near BOS and want to be a reserve RJ CA at over $200/hr or possibly after reserve or junior line holder 320/220 FO flying redeyes? The 190 sucks and is going away. But it’s a chance to sit left seat and not do redeyes…knowing you’ll have to switch planes again and go thru another long course in the next 2ish years.
So will training dates be published end of day when the email comes out? Or just the awards. This is my first annual here so I didn't know if training dates come to or they just throw it on whenever.
Quote: So will training dates be published end of day when the email comes out? Or just the awards. This is my first annual here so I didn't know if training dates come to or they just throw it on whenever.
Training dates required. It’s in the CBA.
Quote: Training dates required. It’s in the CBA.
Great. Thank you!
Quote: It’s in the CBA.
……you mean that little document that copies can be found in the bathroom stalls in LSC.
Quote: Training dates required. It’s in the CBA.
Well, the company thinks of our CBA as more of a suggestion.
Quote: Well, the company thinks of our CBA as more of a suggestion.

Ok….then tell me the last time they’ve posted the System Bid results without the training dates post 2018? I was merely answering RJDrivers question.
Training dates are rolling in
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to