2023 Annual Bid Result

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Only a few more weeks until the results! Is it true that the displacements have been processed and are in PVBM? If you go to ‘bid status, and choose a 2023 effective date, are those the awards? I thought vacancies were processed first.
Quote: Only a few more weeks until the results! Is it true that the displacements have been processed and are in PVBM? If you go to ‘bid status, and choose a 2023 effective date, are those the awards? I thought vacancies were processed first.
No.. if I go into bid status and choose JFK 190 FO (I’m not) it’ll show my position on the list for each effective date. Unless I got displaced to JFK 190 FO…………
Quote: No.. if I go into bid status and choose JFK 190 FO (I’m not) it’ll show my position on the list for each effective date. Unless I got displaced to JFK 190 FO…………
I understand that but there is a lot of MCO 320 FOs in there right now as if some of the awards/vacancies were processed.
Quote: No.. if I go into bid status and choose JFK 190 FO (I’m not) it’ll show my position on the list for each effective date. Unless I got displaced to JFK 190 FO…………
Only those awarded something 4/30/23 show, maybe the 5/1 date. I see people who are current 190CA/FO and now are 220CA/FO.

Everyone after that date was furloughed.
Buddy just sent me a screenshot getting displaced to right seat. Hopefully that’ll change once they process vacancies.
Now that I think about it, it makes sense that a bunch of junior CAs would get momentarily displaced since the first window only had displacements and the vacancies didn’t start until the following day. It seems like they only did the displacements so far, so once they process the vacancies, it seems like everyone will get back into their left seat. It is disconcerting to see an FO award on there though.
Quote: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that a bunch of junior CAs would get momentarily displaced since the first window only had displacements and the vacancies didn’t start until the following day. It seems like they only did the displacements so far, so once they process the vacancies, it seems like everyone will get back into their left seat. It is disconcerting to see an FO award on there though.
Only if they didn’t mess up their bid, and/or not put in a vacancy bid for that seat again.
Quote: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that a bunch of junior CAs would get momentarily displaced since the first window only had displacements and the vacancies didn’t start until the following day. It seems like they only did the displacements so far, so once they process the vacancies, it seems like everyone will get back into their left seat. It is disconcerting to see an FO award on there though.
If only the displacements were run why does it seem that vacancy positions were filled on 5/1? It looks like the vacancy slots were added/awarded.
Quote: If only the displacements were run why does it seem that vacancy positions were filled on 5/1? It looks like the vacancy slots were added/awarded.

Looks at MCO CA not all if any vacancies were filled
Quote: Looks at MCO CA not all if any vacancies were filled

looking at MCO 320 FO, on 12/2/22 there are 106 slots. On 5/1/23 there are 178 slots. Are those not the vacancies that were filled?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to