Go to
Quote: The yoke’s on you!
Egg-cellent yoke pun
Quote: Egg-cellent yoke pun
Please not again
Quote: Please not again
Not cracking you up?
Quote: Please not again
I’d rather see a thread derailed by chicken puns than a clucking back and forth about FA pay.
Quote: I’d rather see a thread derailed by chicken puns than a clucking back and forth about FA pay.
love that y’all get mad at an FA discussing FA pay but never get mad at pilots discussing FA pay.
Quote: It also has a single switch to put you in control verses trying to shut down various computers to convince the bus to give you control.
Lol. It's still trash.
Quote: love that y’all get mad at an FA discussing FA pay but never get mad at pilots discussing FA pay.
Meh, I do. Their pay is irrelevant for us, and I can only shake my head when I hear people complain about the FA's getting something we don't. It works both ways, buddy. If we get what they get, then they get what we get and we have to negotiate for them. Just more fodder for the company.

The only thing that really matter is what happens at AA and United, and they, thankfully, have held the line.
FA pay matters in the sense of affordability. They are a larger group than us and are paid in a similar manner. An x% increase for a large employee group that doesn't, and than does, get paid for "preflight duties" would be comparable to our unpaid preflight duties. So a 4% rate increase for all employees annual and then an x% equivalent increase for required duties previously unpaid is relevant. Personally I think we should be paid by the hour TAFB. If i'm at work, or required to be somewhere for work, then I should be on the clock. I know I'm in the minority on this, but so be it.
Quote: Correct. From a pax perspective Airbus beats Boeing 100% of the time. 350 to 777. 220 to 717. 737 to 320. Airbus wins.
Of course the 220 isn't an Airbus and the 717 isn't a Boeing.
Quote: Of course the 220 isn't an Airbus and the 717 isn't a Boeing.
But they both beat Boeing in terms passenger experience. Pilot experience too really.
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78  128 
Page 28 of 299
Go to