Kalitta Air discrimination lawsuit!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Seems like a bit of entitlement to me. This place is far from perfect, but I'll accept it for what it is.
Quote: Seems like a bit of entitlement to me. This place is far from perfect, but I'll accept it for what it is.
You betchya! Entitled to LARGE settlements for damages due to having their civil rights violated and being discriminated against under ADA laws. With over a hundred on the initial Class, and any amount in a sub class that were manipulated to take the shot for a job, you may not have to “accept it for what it is” for long.
Speaking of entitlement, has Kalitta returned the $161 million it received for free, courtesy of the American taxpayers?
Quote: Speaking of entitlement, has Kalitta returned the $161 million it received for free, courtesy of the American taxpayers?
See your point, but let’s not cherry pick and go for the whole enchilada of trillions, courtesy of the American taxpayers… Business makes money government spends money without any true oversight, accountability, responsibility or much less a receipt. Most of us get receipts is a fair guess.
What is MEC doing to get these guys back?
Probably nothing.
Quote: I poop you not. Ever since I got the shot, I have felt like complete and utter poop. This was all a hoax. Good on them. I know one of em on the list, and he’s a stand up guy. I hope they win big.
Weird, my 5G reception is through the roof - and I still laugh at how you guys can't handle a teeny weeny jab. Just a bunch of whiny snowflakes.
Quote: Speaking of entitlement, has Kalitta returned the $161 million it received for free, courtesy of the American taxpayers?
Did Atlas give back the 406 million?

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/atlas-air-refuses-to-repay-us-bailout-funds/amp
Quote: Did Atlas give back the 406 million?

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/atlas-air-refuses-to-repay-us-bailout-funds/amp
This is where my outrage at the government paying student loans gets dialed back. How much did the government give away in the PPP loan debacle? That money did little to nothing for the economy. Paying back 10k of a student loan may just get that particular person into a position to say, buy a house faster. These people statistically, have a higher net income over the course of their life. That translates into higher tax payments for them.
Quote: This is where my outrage at the government paying student loans gets dialed back. How much did the government give away in the PPP loan debacle? That money did little to nothing for the economy. Paying back 10k of a student loan may just get that particular person into a position to say, buy a house faster. These people statistically, have a higher net income over the course of their life. That translates into higher tax payments for them.
Corporate Welfare is OK!! Corporate tax evasion is also OK!
Quote: That money did little to nothing for the economy.
I'm with you on student loan debt forgiveness. But all this "money" sloshing around the economy has in fact done one very big thing: INFLATION.

We'll be paying for everything from the 2009 Wall St bailouts to the 2020 CARES Act for many, many years to come through inflation.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to