United ALPA No TA2

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Kirby wants to wait and see what APA does with their TA.

APA leaders are split.

Make the calls. Our future and profession hang in the balance. This pathetic TA absolutely destroys pattern bargaining and misses the biggest opportunity of our lifetimes.

Let the Delta NC lead the way. Their position is by far the strongest.
Pathetic that the best thing our union could do for everyone is to do nothing.
Quote: Kirby wants to wait and see what APA does with their TA.

APA leaders are split.

Make the calls. Our future and profession hang in the balance. This pathetic TA absolutely destroys pattern bargaining and misses the biggest opportunity of our lifetimes.

Let the Delta NC lead the way. Their position is by far the strongest.
Kirby and Parker are on speaking terms. You can bet Parker let him know that Isom is presenting a steaming turd to the pilots at American.
Quote: Kirby and Parker are on speaking terms. You can bet Parker let him know that Isom is presenting a steaming turd to the pilots at American.
They all talk.. APA talks to ALPA.
Quote: This pathetic TA absolutely destroys pattern bargaining and misses the biggest opportunity of our lifetimes.
OK, I might've missed something, are the details of the TA public?
Quote: OK, I might've missed something, are the details of the TA public?
No. All the expectations are based upon current AIPs and APA’s proposals that were still being worked on.
I think its safe to assume what’s in this thing. 12/5/2 is the very best case scenario as that’s what APA’s ask was. It could very likely be less. Probably tweaked the CAW language to make it more palatable, and we already know the rest based on the negotiation updates we’ve all been reading. Premium for reassignments, self repair option, raises for CKA, fifth week of vacation for the senior folks, and so on. This thing is going to fall short of many people’s expectations.

It’s out there.
I can’t fathom why your ask would only be 12/5/2. Especially if even half of the purported things in this TA are accurate.
United ALPA No TA2
Quote: I can’t fathom why your ask would only be 12/5/2. Especially if even half of the purported things in this TA are accurate.

I actually agree with you. Wow
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to