UA was within hrs of 15/5/5 - All Eyes on AA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
United was within 48 hours of announcing 15/5/5. SK has put the brakes on it since AA has a pending agreement. All eyes are on AA, and the short-term future of the profession is on the shoulders of the AA pilots.
Unfortunately our TA is 12/5/2… snap up 3% capped.
Full AIP PDF is circulating as we speak... 12/5/2 with 3 snap up.
Quote: United was within 48 hours of announcing 15/5/5. SK has put the brakes on it since AA has a pending agreement.
Source?

I may take my delta interview afterall
Quote: United was within 48 hours of announcing 15/5/5. SK has put the brakes on it since AA has a pending agreement. All eyes are on AA, and the short-term future of the profession is on the shoulders of the AA pilots.
If true, we would need at least 16/5/5 (or 17/5/5) because our current rates are roughly 2% below United's.
Quote: United was within 48 hours of announcing 15/5/5. SK has put the brakes on it since AA has a pending agreement. All eyes are on AA, and the short-term future of the profession is on the shoulders of the AA pilots.
25% total? that’s it? Needs to be 25% DOS and another 25% at DOS+1 to get back to where the UAL pilot group was in 2000, adjusted for inflation…
Quote: If true, we would need at least 16/5/5 (or 17/5/5) because our current rates are roughly 2% below United's.
Am I reading this correctly... the new snap-up is only after 2 years?
What was retro gonna be?
Quote: Am I reading this correctly... the new snap-up is only after 2 years?
correct, and it's capped at a maximum of 3%.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to