25/5/5/5

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Delta rumor has is as 25 5 5 5. As they get closer to a deal, united next seems more and more like just shareholders talk
Nice. More rumors.
Quote: Nice. More rumors.
Exactly. TUMI rumors were 20% & positive space commuting…
Quote: Delta rumor has is as 25 5 5 5. As they get closer to a deal, united next seems more and more like just shareholders talk
Many of the deliveries scheduled next year to provide the lift for United Next won’t even be certified until late 2023, or early 2024. Don’t think they’re in quite the time crunch that they once thought. With reduced deliveries they can wait and see what the competition does and which way consumer spending goes. Hopefully we have something by next Thanksgiving.
Quote: Delta rumor has is as 25 5 5 5. As they get closer to a deal, united next seems more and more like just shareholders talk

that with 25 percent retro pay will pass
and that’s the minimum we should all 4 accept
(Ual,DL , AMR , SW)
Quote: Many of the deliveries scheduled next year to provide the lift for United Next won’t even be certified until late 2023, or early 2024. Don’t think they’re in quite the time crunch that they once thought. With reduced deliveries they can wait and see what the competition does and which way consumer spending goes. Hopefully we have something by next Thanksgiving.
If they wait that long they will have completely destroyed what pilot enthusiasm still exists from their expansion planning & they will have completely forfeited their ability to influence a culture of excellence. I thought they understood this, but I’m beginning to wonder.
It’s interesting how this rumor is nowhere to be found on the APC Delta subforum. Source?
Quote: If they wait that long they will have completely destroyed what pilot enthusiasm still exists from their expansion planning & they will have completely forfeited their ability to influence a culture of excellence. I thought they understood this, but I’m beginning to wonder.
Enthusiasm comes and goes, and this is a for profit entity. There wasn’t that much enthusiasm coming out of the pandemic until they announced that we had an AIP. Enthusiasm picked up initially until we saw how bad the deal was, then it tanked. If the next TA meets our demands enthusiasm will go up again. Certification issues with the Max10 could have a major impact on their plans. If we’re going to rapidly expand, they’re going to need a new contract to get people to bid for vacancies and staff the flying. If they slow the expansion their incentive to return to the table diminishes.
Just walked past a Tumi store in PHX today. They had a 25% sale.
Quote: If we’re going to rapidly expand, they’re going to need a new contract to get people to bid for vacancies and staff the flying. If they slow the expansion their incentive to return to the table diminishes.
God help us if that’s what passes for leverage these days.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to