2023 Class Drops

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 75
Go to
Haha … currently have 6.500 hours on the 737NG/MAX and looking forward to make the move to the Bus, if possible.
Quote: How senior is CLT on the bus?

Have a class coming and trying to figure out if it’s better to choose the Bus or 737 in CLT.
fastest way back to CLT is the 73
What's the fastest way to Dallas for a new guy?
can a new hire get DFW? if not, how long will it take on what equipment?
Quote: can a new hire get DFW? if not, how long will it take on what equipment?
yes. At worst, 6 months wait. In reality you’ll have at least one shot at a vacancy bid to switch bases before you are out of training

the 11/30 class had 8 get it. The most junior was 40 years old
Quote: yes. At worst, 6 months wait. In reality you’ll have at least one shot at a vacancy bid to switch bases before you are out of training

the 11/30 class had 8 get it. The most junior was 40 years old
Thanks for this info! This gives me hope!
Quote: Lots of LGA! It won't be for long, though. Another vacancy announcement should be posted soon and will take effect in September. By the time you finish training, you will only spend a couple of months in NY before going somewhere better.
Agreed and thanks, but that's from a friend; I'm already here. Lots of guppy, too.
Quote: How senior is CLT on the bus?

Have a class coming and trying to figure out if it’s better to choose the Bus or 737 in CLT.
I got CLT on the Bus on the first vacancy I was eligible for. A guy junior to me in my new hire class got to CLT before me through a Mutual Base Exchange. A subsequent flow class had CLT vacancies available on a new hire class drop.

Only the first of those scenarios is something you could reasonably plan on.
Quickest base/equipment to hold a line?
Quote: Quickest base/equipment to hold a line?
Goes back and forth between LGA and MIA for junior LH and it's usually the 737. But it's all relative. Honestly you'll get to where you want in a year, tops. Bid the Bus.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 75
Go to