MIA base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to
Quote: Ah… ok..
does AA provide parking or we have to pay for our parking?? How that works?
They cover parking.
Nice… thanks!!
We suck in many ways, but at least not at everything. You can also opt for them to pay for your commuter airport parking, in lieu of in base parking.
If my flight start at MIA it can end at PBI? Or every flight starts and finishes at the same airport??
Quote: If my flight start at MIA it can end at PBI? Or every flight starts and finishes at the same airport??
usually only a thing reserves or people picking up broken trips have to deal with. Regardless, the company will provide transportation at the end or beginning of the trip (your choice) between the airports. Does not count for pay as a ground deadhead or anything though.
Quote: usually only a thing reserves or people picking up broken trips have to deal with. Regardless, the company will provide transportation at the end or beginning of the trip (your choice) between the airports. Does not count for pay as a ground deadhead or anything though.
Great… Thank you!!
I believe someone posted it earlier, but this question never got answered.

Is there a significant difference in the type of flying on the 320 vs 737 out of MIA?
Quote: I believe someone posted it earlier, but this question never got answered.

Is there a significant difference in the type of flying on the 320 vs 737 out of MIA?
I’ve summarized it several times. Too lazy to do it again. Do a search.
Quote: They cover parking.
So does A.A. reimburse parking or is there an area that is designated for A.A. employees? I’ve been seeing that the MIA airport parking has been full. Thanks for any info.
Can someone tell me what a LC month looks like for a new FO in MIA? Is it typically 18 on with 3-6 day blocks?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to