Contract 2023

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to
Quote: I’m a cadet. We recently had a cadet town all meeting and one of the chief pilots mentioned that the contract was up for negotiations very soon. He said being an ALPA carrier we should expect a contract similar to to other ALPA Airlines. Take that for what it’s worth but that’s what the cadets were told.
Understand the Chief Pilots’ main role is recruitment and they have little to no say or inside scoop as to what the company is planning on in terms of the pilot contract.
Quote: Understand the Chief Pilots’ main role is recruitment and they have little to no say or inside scoop as to what the company is planning on in terms of the pilot contract.
Right. The CP office has no say in negotiations. And likely no knowledge of what's going to happen either.

The rumor that they are going to pay Delta minus 5 very soon is just BS to get people to stay. It's a cheap trick by management to try and stem attrition.

3 years to negotiate and Delta minus 20 is far more likely. Seems like some of you have forgotten who you work for. For those who say they are going to wait and see, you really going to wait 3 more years? You know how seniority works, right? I promise you this contract will take time. Lots of time.
Quote: I’m a cadet. We recently had a cadet town all meeting and one of the chief pilots mentioned that the contract was up for negotiations very soon. He said being an ALPA carrier we should expect a contract similar to to other ALPA Airlines. Take that for what it’s worth but that’s what the cadets were told.
We’re losing our Jepp charts because this company is so cheap. Don’t expect a lot from these guys.
Quote: We’re losing our Jepp charts because this company is so cheap. Don’t expect a lot from these guys.
Did they mention if it was a cost issue? I have never heard of this before. Every airline I thought was loyal to Jepps.
Quote: We’re losing our Jepp charts because this company is so cheap. Don’t expect a lot from these guys.
What’s it being replaced with? Paper?? LOL
Quote: Did they mention if it was a cost issue? I have never heard of this before. Every airline I thought was loyal to Jepps.
We are only loyal to the penny!!
Quote: 3 years to negotiate and Delta minus 20 is far more likely. Seems like some of you have forgotten who you work for. For those who say they are going to wait and see, you really going to wait 3 more years? You know how seniority works, right? I promise you this contract will take time. Lots of time.
so 3 yrs+ X $50hr (short) X 75 X 12 + $ for no profit sharing = minimum $150,000 per pilot signing bonus 😉
Quote: Did they mention if it was a cost issue? I have never heard of this before. Every airline I thought was loyal to Jepps.
The tech guys actually said cost wasnt known until after they looked at them for other reasons. I guess they were having issues with Jepp and the app itself. Not sure. I wish they would tell us why.
Remember last year when we had that system outage/hack of JeppFD that lasted a couple days? I bet that spooked them and got them looking at what other options there are.
Quote: Remember last year when we had that system outage/hack of JeppFD that lasted a couple days? I bet that spooked them and got them looking at what other options there are.
Wasnt the outage experienced by airlines that used Jepps, not just us?

I think it’s a cost cutting measure. F9 is always looking for a way to cut costs and make the place more profitable . A lot has been great, like the E QRH, docunet - Not. I just wonder if the LIDO charts will be integrated to Avio and have all the weather radar and turbulence charts like Jepps do.

Does anyone know what other airlines use these Charts?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to