175s

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
Quote: . The cubs will win the World Series again and Delta will bring back the 727 before 9E gets 170/175 up and flying , LOL . Ain't happening .
You are in for quite a shock obviously...
Any news about this rumor? With SkyWest getting the 170s from Mesa they may need to shift some of their 175 flying to Endeavor.
Quote: Any news about this rumor? With SkyWest getting the 170s from Mesa they may need to shift some of their 175 flying to Endeavor.
We wouldn’t get 175’s from Skywest. The rest of the Delta owned 175’s are at Republic.
Quote: Any news about this rumor? With SkyWest getting the 170s from Mesa they may need to shift some of their 175 flying to Endeavor.
Why on earth would getting more 175's that United owns play into having to shift DL aircraft that SkyWest owns over to Endeavor?
Quote: Why on earth would getting more 175's that United owns play into having to shift DL aircraft that SkyWest owns over to Endeavor?
My thought was that SkyWest wouldn't be able to staff all of the aircraft and would need to shift the DL flying to 9E.
My mistake was not knowing that the DL 175s operated by SkyWest were owned by SkyWest and not DL.
Now that I have that information, you're correct, the question makes no sense.
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to