175s

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
When is Endeavor suppose to get 175s?
Quote: When is Endeavor suppose to get 175s?
The day after we get stapled (ie: never)

ok, actually, we already technically have 1 ERJ170, but it will be the only one for the foreseeable future. Only way we actually get them is if YX shuts the doors or is so obscenely expensive that DL doesn’t give them a contract again. Either way, there is no way 9E is in a position to add the 175s. We simply can’t staff them. Same reason we got rid of the 200.
The same day we get 727’s .

Feb. 2024 is when the last 175 contract ends with Republic. There are 39 Delta owned aircraft that will be needing a home if that contract is not renewed.
I had heard that staffing would begin to ramp up in January 2024.
But, like it’s been said before. The company has not said a date as to when we get more 175’s on property.
Quote: The day after we get stapled (ie: never)

ok, actually, we already technically have 1 ERJ170, but it will be the only one for the foreseeable future. Only way we actually get them is if YX shuts the doors or is so obscenely expensive that DL doesn’t give them a contract again. Either way, there is no way 9E is in a position to add the 175s. We simply can’t staff them. Same reason we got rid of the 200.
Spot on. The only way they could staff them is to start integrating seniority at mainline or offer a whole other round of retention money ( 200,000 dollars) as the retention expires in March of next year . I’m not sure they are willing to do either , so I’m not sure how they think they are gonna keep people here. It’s a shrinking airline .
Quote: Spot on. The only way they could staff them is to start integrating seniority at mainline or offer a whole other round of retention money ( 200,000 dollars) as the retention expires in March of next year . I’m not sure they are willing to do either , so I’m not sure how they think they are gonna keep people here. It’s a shrinking airline .
You staff them by starting to ditch the entire CRJ fleet. DL I think has made it pretty obvious that the 175 is what they want for their regional flying.
Quote: You staff them by starting to ditch the entire CRJ fleet. DL I think has made it pretty obvious that the 175 is what they want for their regional flying.
True, maybe they will just park a 900 for every 175 they bring in.
Quote: True, maybe they will just park a 900 for every 175 they bring in.
Goes for the 700 as well. Start with the oldest tails and shuffle things around slowly but surely.
Quote: Feb. 2024 is when the last 175 contract ends with Republic. There are 39 Delta owned aircraft that will be needing a home if that contract is not renewed.
I had heard that staffing would begin to ramp up in January 2024.
But, like it’s been said before. The company has not said a date as to when we get more 175’s on property.

Is the contract not until 2029?
Is there a way to profitably get an E175 in and out of ASE?

Not that 9E would be the one doing it, but on the subject of replacing CRJs.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to