Leaving policing to get into airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: So you got uncharacterized discharge with the nation guard?
Not sure what this is. I got an Honorable discharge with RE-1.

Little update for anyone who cares. I got my commercial last month. I'm currently at 550 hours and continuing to build time. I got put on night shift at work, so it makes it little harder, but it is what it is.

I applied with Tropic Ocean and hoping for the best. I started monitoring fb groups and everyone seems so desperate to get any job. I will keep building hours and see what happens. I'm getitng my seaplane rating and multi done in april. We'll see what happens.

I'll come back in a few months with an update
Quote: Not sure what this is. I got an Honorable discharge with RE-1.

Little update for anyone who cares. I got my commercial last month. I'm currently at 550 hours and continuing to build time. I got put on night shift at work, so it makes it little harder, but it is what it is.

I applied with Tropic Ocean and hoping for the best. I started monitoring fb groups and everyone seems so desperate to get any job. I will keep building hours and see what happens. I'm getitng my seaplane rating and multi done in april. We'll see what happens.

I'll come back in a few months with an update
Honorable w/ RE-1 is golden, no issues there.

Things are a bit slow at the moment but this is definetely a "buy low" industry... keep builiding quality time and your ship will come in. Especially if you stick it out when others chicken out.
Quote: Things are a bit slow at the moment but this is definetely a "buy low" industry..
For real. The people who stuck it out during the recession are sitting pretty.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to