Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: interview 1/10
CJO 1/16
Indoc 4/30
two week availability
How long after submitting the application did they reach out to move you forward?

Anyone else have data on that?
Quote: How long after submitting the application did they reach out to move you forward?

I’m going to guess you’re going to see numbers all over the board. For me, I applied the day I got my ATP at ATP mins. Took me 11 months to hear back. I’m sure there are plenty that heard back quicker.
Quote: I’m going to guess you’re going to see numbers all over the board. For me, I applied the day I got my ATP at ATP mins. Took me 11 months to hear back. I’m sure there are plenty that heard back quicker.

Me too. 15 yrs. YMMV.
How long is everyone usually waiting for an interview invite after taking the Hogan?
Quote: How long is everyone usually waiting for an interview invite after taking the Hogan?
Not the same hiring program, but might give you some insight:

United Military Pilot Program
Quote: How long is everyone usually waiting for an interview invite after taking the Hogan?
Mine came 13hrs after submitting the hogan.
Quote: How long after submitting the application did they reach out to move you forward?

2 years.......
Has anyone received a May class date yet? If so what was your interview date and how long did it take to get the class date offer?
Quote: Mine came 13hrs after submitting the hogan.
How long did it take to get the hogan? I'm stuck in the limbo place where on my application it won't let me edit the majority of it and states " your application is in review". I'm hoping that's a good sign and I've been on the look out for the hogan but wasn't sure how long that takes to get sent out.
Quote: How long did it take to get the hogan? I'm stuck in the limbo place where on my application it won't let me edit the majority of it and states " your application is in review". I'm hoping that's a good sign and I've been on the look out for the hogan but wasn't sure how long that takes to get sent out.
Make sure you check your spam/junk folder too. Mine went in there and I was lucky I checked it and found it in there.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to