quietest and loudest JET flight decks??

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: I keep telling the CFO that we need a 680, but so far to no avail. <sigh> Wouldn't mind the head room (or having a flight attendant)...
I wouldn't plan on having a FA on a 680. Not a whole lot or room to work or sit.
Quote: KC-135A. Might as well have had the windows open.
Start The Water....
Quote: KC-135E LOUDEST FRICKEN THING EVER!
Typing loud because I am deaf
Try a 727-100 doing .87 Mach. Where were those noise cancelling headsts when I needed them?
C-130 A model with three bladed props and no synchrophasers. It's why I wear hearing aids today (that and guns and rock 'n roll).
Quote: C-130 A model with three bladed props and no synchrophasers. It's why I wear hearing aids today (that and guns and rock 'n roll).
And I thougt I was old.......... How is it going GG?
Thread Revival!!
How is the cockpit on the A220 when it comes to noise? I would love to one day be on an aircraft that I can take the headset off in cruise.
Quote: How is the cockpit on the A220 when it comes to noise? I would love to one day be on an aircraft that I can take the headset off in cruise.
Dream big. Heard the A380 is quiet. Negative is that they’ll all be in the desert by the time you are ready to fly it.
Quote: How is the cockpit on the A220 when it comes to noise? I would love to one day be on an aircraft that I can take the headset off in cruise.
The A320 series is usually flown "hats off" in cruise (SOP permitting). A few folks will wear earplugs with the headsets off, but it's really pretty quiet up in the FL's.
never flown it, but over on the DAL forum they are saying hats off does not work well on the 220 because the speaker is not is a great place to hear well.
Quote: never flown it, but over on the DAL forum they are saying hats off does not work well on the 220 because the speaker is not is a great place to hear well.
DAL pilots never fly with hats off.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to