Delta Info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
CVG is our most senior base now. We had some recent hires just get a bid to the MD88 here, but they're going to be junior for a long time, barring the addition of more flying. An old rumor is that CVG will get a 737 base when the -700s are delivered.

I'm JFK based now, so I may not have the latest rumors concerning Cincy.
thanks CVG767A, I figured as much, too bad really as I like the area and would love to move there if hired.
What surprised me is that new hires could pretty much get right seat of whatever they want, except for the 777 and 767-400 flying.
Got the call today - Sept 3rd Class Who's joining me?

-SS
Quote: What surprised me is that new hires could pretty much get right seat of whatever they want, except for the 777 and 767-400 flying.
no surprise there. Reserve sucks. I bet even the 777 and 765 end up going very junior.
I'll be joining you on the 3rd!

Quote: Got the call today - Sept 3rd Class Who's joining me?

-SS
Quote: Got the call today - Sept 3rd Class Who's joining me?

-SS
Congrats' Split! Welcome!
Quote: Congrats' Split! Welcome!
Thanks! I was surprised to get the call on a Saturday ... pleasantly surprised!
When the nine and 12 day trips starting coming out in the next few months, I think that all of the international flying will start to go very junior.
Quote: When the nine and 12 day trips starting coming out in the next few months, I think that all of the international flying will start to go very junior.
I haven't heard about this! What is the purpose of lengthening the trips?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to