Funny Fix Names

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 24
Go to
Direct DEBAR for the DEBAR 1 arrival! Makes me wish I was on the ground going to DEBAR!
Quote: There is Lebron or LBRON in CLE, but guys honostly. BAWLS wins hands down...... and go look at a few of the ATL fixes, they are very fitting for ATL..... Booya is not the only fitting one, i forget the others
Atlanta - DIRTY BRAVS THRSR PNUTT COKEM & TINNA(I guess for all the Methheads and Cokeheads in ATL)
Athens, GA. - UGAAA DAWGS DOOLY MUNSN

It seems like Waypoints are always funnier than intersections..
MAXIM

Just north of Milan in Italy.
Quote: Also there is a FUBAR out there too.
FUBAR is in Phoenix. Also nearby are SUNSS and BBALL.
"Eagle Flight 743, cleared direct MEEOW" - makes me think of that scene from Super Troopers every time I hear it!!!
Im almost positive there is an intersection named KINKY somehwere....i just cant remember where i saw it. I wish NY would take a little more pride in their teams....id love to see a YANKS intersection put up or maybe JETER or BERNIE
Quote: "Eagle Flight 743, cleared direct MEEOW"
There is also MOOED and QUAAK
Quote: Im almost positive there is an intersection named KINKY somehwere....i just cant remember where i saw it. I wish NY would take a little more pride in their teams....id love to see a YANKS intersection put up or maybe JETER or BERNIE
You could call it the SUCKS.1 arrival.

After YANKS proceed direct SUCKS then JETER.BLOWS.BERNIE for the Expressway Visual.
DONGS in Florida and WENNR in western Minnesota
There is a PANIC southeast of Fargo.

I was cleared Direct to Panic in college.... I went down hill from there!

Then there is ICAO airport Idnets

KLIT -Little Rock
KRAP- Rapid City
SUX-Sioux City IA
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 24
Go to