Comair updates?

Subscribe
645  1145  1545  1595  1635  1641  1642  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1655  1695  1745  2145 
Page 1645 of 2260
Go to
Quote: So heard from a friend of mine that his downgrade class has been canceled.

That's all I got.

Go Saints.
You mean his downgrade from F/O to F/A got canceled? Sweeet!
The "letter"
Quote: Wow that letter is BS, where was it? Respected? hardly. His budget issues are well known, just ask some former treasurers. Or how he supported the companies decision to require furloughed Delta pilots to resign seniority numbers...creating the animosity we see now towards Comair pilots even ones that weren't around then. After he left office the Union got the bill for all the "flight loss pay" that his administration ran up. It's like saying our finances are fine, even though you haven't received the Visa bill from christmas yet.

This guy is a political spin machine. Sounds like he wants his old job back, his last attempt didn't work (he was supposedly behind the recall of the reps)

Hmmmm....... I'm curious as to why the current MEC waited 2 yrs to put out a letter bashing the former MEC? Could it be that they're preparing us for another assessment?, especially given how they validated the last one! Just food for thought..........
Actually, the current MEC took over Feb 2009 so it hasn't even been a year yet
Quote: You mean his downgrade from F/O to F/A got canceled? Sweeet!
Nice..................
Quote: Actually, the current MEC took over Feb 2009 so it hasn't even been a year yet
RJtrashpilot,
The current Chair/Vice Chair were members of the MEC even before that time frame(2yrs). The other two members(CVG) have been there since Oct '07. Here are some other Q's: With regards to flt pay loss, was there money already set aside for this contingency, or did this put us in the red? Could the fact that the MEC(current) were not able to receive grants, but only loans that had to be paid back be an issue here? And finally, our budget for '09, was reduced by almost 50%. Could these be the reasons behind our Chairman's letter?
I encourage all pilots to ask questions of this MEC. If your not convinced, call national, I did...............
Quote: So heard from a friend of mine that his downgrade class has been canceled.

That's all I got.

Go Saints.
Do you happen to know the date of that class?
Quote: Do you happen to know the date of that class?
Not sure exactly, but I think sometime in the next few days.
Quote: Not sure exactly, but I think sometime in the next few days.
Interesting if true. Downgrade class supposed to start on Monday, so if true, we'll hear about it tomorrow.
Quote: Interesting if true. Downgrade class supposed to start on Monday, so if true, we'll hear about it tomorrow.
I don't know if the class was necessarily canceled. Looking at the training and transfer list (updated Friday) it still shows a hand full of downgrades on the 18th. My friends name, however, is missing.

Yeah, I'm bored.
New rumor just wanted to confirm. Spoke with one of the gate agents today, and was told that R.A. himself is suppose to be coming to CVG this tuesday. Anyone heard this?
645  1145  1545  1595  1635  1641  1642  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1655  1695  1745  2145 
Page 1645 of 2260
Go to