Comair updates?

Subscribe
342  392  432  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  452  492  542  942  1442 
Page 442 of 2260
Go to
Quote: "Comair is a high-cost operation, but they deliver for Delta, and that's what is keeping them at the front," said analyst Mike Boyd, of The Boyd Group based in Evergreen, Colo. "Comair isn't perfect, but most other small jet providers can't match them in terms of dependability."
A positive statement regarding a regional from Mike Boyd? I'm confused, I can't handle it, its all too much.

I think the air is clearing a bit for Comair. We've been through a lot in the past 7-8 years (strike, bankruptcy) and we are starting to turn the proverbial corner and relatively good things are happening, albeit slowly. I started just prior to the bankruptcy and have had nothing but bad news since I have been here, so its nice to see some things in our favor.

I'll take what I can get.
Way to "Deliver" boys (and girl)! Keep up the good work. Our hard work is finally starting to show results.
Quick question about the application Comair just sent me. It asks for ME time but also F/W ME??? What is F/W ME? I have never seen this before.
Thanks!
Fixed Wing multi time.
Fixed Wing Multi-Engine, I think??
Quote: Clue #1
You used the "ninja Napoleon Dynamyte brother" avatar on the ALPA board a couple years back.

Now that's a pretty gosh darn good memory. How do you remember who had what avatar on another webboard from a few years ago? Do you take ginko biloba supplements?
The schedule overview they gave me on differences training has a LOFT and LOE on it. Is there no MV?
Quote: The schedule overview they gave me on differences training has a LOFT and LOE on it. Is there no MV?
Yeah, there is. At least there was a few months ago. My sim schedule went like this:

SIM1, SIM2, MV, 2 days off, LOFT, LOE, 1 day off, release to OE
Quote: So how does that work. If you are released to IOE anywhere from the middle of the month through the end of the month, you will be on reserve the following month? Do they at least let you bid a window?

It's all in Section 24-D of the Contract. (Pages 24-6 and 24-7).

And, no, you can not bid for a window. You get what they give you. However, you can (and should) call planning after completion of OE and give them your day off requests. I did and they honored every one of them. Juan is awesome! He was always my favorite scheduler when before he moved to planning.
Anyone understand the email from the union today?
342  392  432  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  452  492  542  942  1442 
Page 442 of 2260
Go to