NetJets hiring

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
Quote: What type of benefits does NJA have for guys who are reservists? I'm taking an assignment to Altus as an IP and may be looking to jump once the tour there is finished. Hoping to return to ohio and maybe fly C-5s at wright-patt part time. we'll see. Still a while to go.

Thanks for any info you provide.
NJA is very supportive of reservists, no question about it.

Some of the highlights:

1. While on mil leave, NJA will continue to pay for your medical benefits. No worrying about switching the family to a different doctor who accepts Tricare.

2. NJA will also pay you for the vacation you would have accrued had it not been for your mil leave. If someone junior to you upgrades to Captain while you're on leave, you will start getting your vacation paid out at the Capt rate.

3. If your base pay is less than your NJA pay, they will make up the difference.

I'm fairly certain the above info is correct. I'm a newbie at NJA and haven't used any mil leave yet but this is what I've been told.

Have fun at Altus!
I have 5000TT with 3000 trans-atlantic in a heavy. I applied last year and still waiting. I think they want low time guys who are not completely spoilt by airline BS.
NJA hires from all over the board. If there is one group they seem to like to hire more than any other it is retired airline pilots- they have tons of experience and they won't be around long enough to get to the top of the pay scales. They just have to make sure to hire the ones that don't have a problem with customer service. There are definitely some guys who slide through the interview process and then don't follow the customer service requirements of the job. They usually don't last that long. There are thousands of applications for under 500 openings a year and my guess is those resumes with recommendations probably go to the top of the stack. If you do have the internal recommendations, then I don't know what to tell ya. I have heard of lots of pilots with great experience and internal recs not getting the interview and I really don't know why. Good luck if this is the place you want to be.
Can I apply below mins? Is it wise? I should meet mins by mid to late 08'.
Quote: I have 5000TT...I think they want low time guys who are not completely spoilt by airline BS.
To be honest, 5000 is low time compared to the average applicant. Current average is 9000TT

Quote: Can I apply below mins? Is it wise? I should meet mins by mid to late 08'.
You must meet the mins prior to applying.
After about a month, I finally got the email saying they have processed and accepted my application!
A month! I suppose the application stack is getting full these days. Here's to hoping mine is also accepted and processed.
Quote: Can I apply below mins? Is it wise? I should meet mins by mid to late 08'.
Minimums are hard. Don't bother applying if you don't meet them, good luck.
Just got mine. Took a little over a week. Guess results may vary.
Good luck to all!

Z
I also received mine in week. Anyone know how long it's averaging (after the email) to get a call for the interview?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to