Virgin America Online Assessment?

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 18
Go to
Interview
I have pretty good info regarding the interview but can anyone that has interviewed since January confirm Business casual "no suits"

What exactly is business casual for an interview
Quote: I have pretty good info regarding the interview but can anyone that has interviewed since January confirm Business casual "no suits"

What exactly is business casual for an interview

Wear a baby blue tux, it worked for me. But seriously dont wear a suit. Just dress pant and a dress shirt, no tie.
Quote: Correct, but by SOB you mean Souls on Board? If so, that would include crew. Passenger seats on an A319 = 119 and A320 are either 146 or 149, and then plus the crew. OEW is around 97k plus/minus some change on the A320.
You are correct sir. I was referring to pax only. Thanks for the clarity.
I started to take the test, I got thru about 10 of them and when I looked down and the progress bar hadn't even moved, I just logged out and quit... Its torture, pure torture.
Quote: Sounds like they are looking for a few good sheep!
and what's Alaska looking for I wonder? Since everyone I know, myself included who's applied has yet to hear back... maybe they're looking for a few good cousins or sons and daughters?
Quote: I started to take the test, I got thru about 10 of them and when I looked down and the progress bar hadn't even moved, I just logged out and quit... Its torture, pure torture.

haha you were almost done with the hard stuff. only like 15 of those then it goes into more psych stuff.
Quote: haha you were almost done with the hard stuff. only like 15 of those then it goes into more psych stuff.
^^^^ Heh. I laughed at that too. Just looked at it as the "screening process" at work.
I just finished up the online assessment- any idea how long it might take to hear something back? It's kinda hard to know how I did on some of those math/ logic questions... I hear through the grapevine that they're just pulling from the pool through June and July.. and possibly having more interviews in August.. any more news? Thanks guys!
I know there is a class starting next week filled with poolies (March interviews). I had heard the next class would be in August, also to be filled by poolies. Good Luck!
Class of 6 in June, no class in July, class of 6 in August. Full. Interviews start again in August, maybe July. Pilot hiring online app closed for now.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 18
Go to