Virgin America Online Assessment?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to
That was a given.
Quote: I got an e-mail the other day from VA to take their online assessment. When I was through I got the following message:

"Thank you for completing this assessment. Your responses have been received and will be reviewed by a member of the Virgin America recruiting team. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks, then we have found that your qualifications are not the best match for our job requirements."

I was told by someone that if you passed the assessment you would get a message that says something like "Congratulations..." Anyone know if the message I got is good or bad?
It sounds as if they have changed the way they notify potential candidates . . . hope you hear something soon. VA has a bright future and to get in now would be great!
resurrecting old thread
Don't know if it is the same assessment now in 2011 as it was back when this thread was started in 07, but I took this the other day and found it challenging - especially the timed portion. I'm embarrassed to say I don't think I did very well and, as you might imagine, got no indication that I passed after completion.
Quote: Don't know if it is the same assessment now in 2011 as it was back when this thread was started in 07, but I took this the other day and found it challenging - especially the timed portion. I'm embarrassed to say I don't think I did very well and, as you might imagine, got no indication that I passed after completion.
I just took the assesment as well and feel the same way. The 3 mins per question goes by quickly.
Quote: I just took the assesment as well and feel the same way. The 3 mins per question goes by quickly.
That makes three of us. Did you guys ever hear back?
I don't think anyone feels they did good on the assessment. I know I didn't. I got the interview a few weeks later. I don't know what we are testing for. But it seems to work. All the guys and gals here are great to work with. The usual 10% club here is only about guys.
Va
Is Bob W. the current CP and the one who should be addressed on a cover letter? Thanks
Quote: Is Bob W. the current CP and the one who should be addressed on a cover letter? Thanks
Systems CP is MB, CP is TB, however I would address your CL to JT.
Nope. Never heard a peep.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to