XOJet application process

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to
Quote: Thats probably true. In what area am I assuming to much?
Some of us assume that you assume too much. I never assume anything. Apply, Apply , Apply. Assume you could get your dream job offer.
@pilotbum - any words on additional interviews coming up?
Hi guys. Been reading these boards for a while; first time posting. Hey Pilotbum, I'm a former Independence Air guy myself. Just last week I took my second furlough from the regionals (PSA). It probably goes without saying that I really, really, REALLY want to get on over there at XOJet. Obviously, I'd like to get an internal rec or two (or 4) and I've tracked down the names of all the former IDE guys over there (one of them I flew with in the J41 back when we were still ACA). I haven't yet been able to get my hands on any of their contact info, tho. Is there any chance you could help me get in touch with one or two of these guys? I have beer.....
I've heard there are more coming shortly but don't know when. Despite the ASSUMPTIONS on this thread, there is still more hiring to be done this year.

Quote: @pilotbum - any words on additional interviews coming up?
What kind of beer?

Quote: Hi guys. Been reading these boards for a while; first time posting. Hey Pilotbum, I'm a former Independence Air guy myself. Just last week I took my second furlough from the regionals (PSA). It probably goes without saying that I really, really, REALLY want to get on over there at XOJet. Obviously, I'd like to get an internal rec or two (or 4) and I've tracked down the names of all the former IDE guys over there (one of them I flew with in the J41 back when we were still ACA). I haven't yet been able to get my hands on any of their contact info, tho. Is there any chance you could help me get in touch with one or two of these guys? I have beer.....
@pilotbum - I appreciate.
Is there someone specific our contacts need to send a recomendation to, or just to HR?
Manager of pilot recruiting. You should do the online application and attach a cover letter and resume in the appropriate section. Your contact at xo should know who to send your info to.
Quote: What kind of beer?
Whatever kind you want brother. Help me get a job there and I'll even track down a bottle or two of Sam Adams Utopias!
Pilotbum:

I sent you a PM. Just making sure that was received.

Kdub
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to