NetJets From App to Interview?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 14
Go to
I got my "received" email a couple of weeks back and it didn't have anything about the driving record either. I'm thinking they have changed the process but it would be nice know to for sure. Let us know, if you don't mind.
Hey guys,

I just interviewed last week and Derinda stated they are not requesting drivers records anymore unless you are invited to an interview. So I think once you get the invite you would be expected to present it at that time. Good luck to everyone applying!
Slave,
How'd the interview go? Good news?
Interview went well. It was a good experience...very low pressure.

Haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping for the best though. I'll let everyone know when I find out (hopefully a week or two). I don't know how long it takes them to get back to you.
Keeping up with the thread, I received my "application received" e-mail exactly two months from the date sent.

No LOR's, 10 K TT, all corporate.
Got an app received email today, almost 2 months to the day from submitting, I guess the forum gouge is right on... I only have 3000TT most mil and one quasi-internal rec (NetJets Intl). Good luck to all!
Hey all,

Did you guys type or hand-write the app? I'm assuming the latter (which I'd prefer as well). If so, did you guys use a typing service, or tough it out on the old library POS? Any suggestions?
hand wrote it,carefully
Library POS
I used a typewriter last June when I applied but that was when they were still mailing out paper applications. I finally interviewed in Jan this year and just finished indoc on Friday. BTW after indoc got back to my base at 11:35 pm and earned an extra 15 quarter hours of overtime. Not bad for only being with the company for two weeks.
I have to give props to all those that went before and worked to get the current contract. Sweet.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 14
Go to