Excess FDX

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to
Quote: Isn't there already a cap? I thought the difference between lowest paying line and highest was spelled out in the contract, but I can't find it now. Seemed like 12. If min was 48 high would be 60. Can the company just reduce BLG in one seat, like 727 SO 48 and MD-11 72 hours?
One of the changes in our industry leading contract raised the limt to 13 hours between high and low blg (sec 25D). It is aircraft specific. As to whether or not the fulough blg would apply across the fleet, ask the lawyers.
Quote: One of the changes in our industry leading contract raised the limt to 13 hours between high and low blg (sec 25D). It is aircraft specific. As to whether or not the fulough blg would apply across the fleet, ask the lawyers.
That section uses the word 'low' BLG not minimum BLG. Effectively it establishes an average range for the BLG's to be within for line construction. Shifty? Absolutely, but like you said, lawyers....
I am sure that change was explained in the "SECRET NOLINE PILOT" contract after action report recently discussed at the last MEC meeting.
Quote:

who knew??????????????
Most of us that hadn't disappeared for many many months and then returned under a different screenname!
sorry...had a kid
No kidding! For just having a baby, you rook marvelous. Seriously, congratulations and I hope Momma and Baby are both doing great.

JJ
Quote: Well Well.. I seemed to have gotten a reaction, and a personal attack. How nice of you to contribute. What I expect is not the purpose of the post, and spoon feeding is not requred. I can, and do, log on to both sites with little or no difficulty, thanks for your concern.

But, for the sake of argument, what am I getting from the top for my @$5000 a year? I'm sure you'll have a list, thank you in advance. Is it unreasonable to expect direction, maybe a calming voice from above when the issues are disturbing, some demonstrated acts of leadership? Maybe some insight that the unwashed masses are not privy to? How about some follow through with the promise of "elect us and you get a 4000# gorilla on your side". Anyone else remember that comment. Communications alway's seem to be reactionary.

I truely am sorry to have upset your evening with my obvious inabilities, but thank you for your kindness and concern.

sincerely

"jagoff"

(ok CMA.... go ahead, I know you're dieing to)
So are you formally requesting a name change?
I admit to snickering a bit when I read it but then I deleted the post and gave a warning.
We need to trash each other like adults and leave out the high school insults.
Quote: No kidding! For just having a baby, you rook marvelous. Seriously, congratulations and I hope Momma and Baby are both doing great.

JJ
How do you know it's not "I hope Daddy and Baby are doing great?"
uh.... no sir.. no name change required....

I was trying to be kind... obviously someone was having a bad day.

thank you for your kind considerations sir.

jag uh... plt.
Quote: uh.... no sir.. no name change required....

I was trying to be kind... obviously someone was having a bad day.

thank you for your kind considerations sir.

jag uh... plt.
If wifey borrows that line too and uses it on you at home...I'm gonna ask for her autograph.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to