A Novel Approach to DAL/NWA SLI

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
I am going to the road show tomorrow. Are there two versions of the show, a delta mec version and a nwa mec version? If so, I would like to see both.
Quote: Sailing,

This is nearly the identical post you sent to me and to every NWA guy that says LOA 19 puts huge pressure on NWA pilots. After all I have said and others have said, are you still unable to understand? Are we all just hopelessly misinformed?

Carl
Well your MEC chairman does not feel it puts any pressure on your pilots according to a NWA pilot who just attended the road show. Pilots here say it puts huge pressure on NWA. I just can't seem to see where it puts any pressure at all. It appears to me it only helps.
Quote: I am going to the road show tomorrow. Are there two versions of the show, a delta mec version and a nwa mec version? If so, I would like to see both.
yes there are two but you will only be able to see one version. whichever one you work for.

if you want to know what the other one says just subtitute delta for nwa and nwa for delta. both will say that the other side was wrong, inflexable or however you want to put it.
Quote: yes there are two but you will only be able to see one version. whichever one you work for.

if you want to know what the other one says just subtitute delta for nwa and nwa for delta. both will say that the other side was wrong, inflexable or however you want to put it.

So as an employee of neither company you know what is said how? FWIW, that was not what was said at the DALPA roadshow I went to.
Quote: So as an employee of neither company you know what is said how? FWIW, that was not what was said at the DALPA roadshow I went to.
so what did they say at the delta road show?

I bet they didn't say that the nwa idea for SLI was a good deal and you should have taken it.
Quote: so what did they say at the delta road show?

I bet they didn't say that the nwa idea for SLI was a good deal and you should have taken it.
No, they said there is no point in arguing about the past. The only option is to keep moving forward. This merger will happen whether we want it to or not. We can either work together and reap the benefits, or remain divided and watch everyone else profit while we get donkey D.
Quote: No, they said there is no point in arguing about the past. The only option is to keep moving forward. This merger will happen whether we want it to or not. We can either work together and reap the benefits, or remain divided and watch everyone else profit while we get donkey D.
do you mean work with nwa alpa or delta management?

did they say how they preceived the last few months played out?
Quote: do you mean work with nwa alpa or delta management?

did they say how they preceived the last few months played out?
Eric,

Could you be any more of a dork?

Isn't it time for prom?
Quote: Eric,

Could you be any more of a dork?

Isn't it time for prom?
what's wrong DAL4EVER too difficult of a question to answer?

as it stands now the only group that isn't reaping the benefits is the nwa pilots.

by the way donkey, prom was last week...
Not too difficult. You just seem to be more incendiary than any of the NWA guys. You seem like the type to play devil's advocate to get others riled up while you sit on the sideline and watch the fight. Who do you work for? I can't possibly find out who you are. I just would like to know who you work for so we can take a historical view of the contributions of your pilot group. Attend a roadshow at DAL. Hear for yourself the facts. The SLI was hung up over growth issues. Nothing more. My NWA brothers will reap from this contract because of advances over their current contract. When the joint contract is signed, we will all see the benefits of this.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to