ANA JP Express or Air Japan??

Subscribe
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109  149 
Page 99 of 161
Go to
myoface,

Wouldn't you leave Mesa, Mesaba, Colgan, Comair, TSA, Great Lakes (if you had jet time), etc... to go fly for ANA? I would...
Quote: myoface,

Wouldn't you leave Mesa, Mesaba, Colgan, Comair, TSA, Great Lakes (if you had jet time), etc... to go fly for ANA? I would...
And I will! Not gonna sit around right seat in an RJ making scraps, commuting to work 4-5 times a month with no upgrade for the foreseeable future....Working my behind off for barely three grand a month, 11 days off minus the commute in the day before is no life...
I'm looking into putting my resume/app in to Air Japan. My concern is the Medical portion. Is the requirement that much different than the FAA first class? Does your body fat has to be below a certain percentage? blood pressure? Those might be dumb questions but I didn't know how strict they were. I'm a pretty fit guy, since I run and lift weights, never had surgery, or broken a bone in my life, only gone to the doctor for normal check ups, and don't use any corrective lenses. I had a friend who didn't pass the medical portion on the interview so I was just curious about those things.
Quote: And I will! Not gonna sit around right seat in an RJ making scraps, commuting to work 4-5 times a month with no upgrade for the foreseeable future....Working my behind off for barely three grand a month, 11 days off minus the commute in the day before is no life...
Dont say I didnt warn you.
Quote: I'm looking into putting my resume/app in to Air Japan. My concern is the Medical portion. Is the requirement that much different than the FAA first class? Does your body fat has to be below a certain percentage? blood pressure? Those might be dumb questions but I didn't know how strict they were. I'm a pretty fit guy, since I run and lift weights, never had surgery, or broken a bone in my life, only gone to the doctor for normal check ups, and don't use any corrective lenses. I had a friend who didn't pass the medical portion on the interview so I was just curious about those things.
I would think you wouldn't have any problems. I am slightly overweight (according to them) at 6' and 195lbs. and I pass. The blood pressure I believe is about the same as in the U.S.
After 13 years with Comair I'm looking for a job. I have sent an application to CreW Resources for the ANA FO positition. Living in Japan as a child was a memorable experience and would like the opportunity to return. Thanks for all the info on this thread
Quote: After 13 years with Comair I'm looking for a job. I have sent an application to CreW Resources for the ANA FO positition. Living in Japan as a child was a memorable experience and would like the opportunity to return. Thanks for all the info on this thread
Very sorry for the outcome at comair, the best luck to you bud.
Hello. I've been interested in AJX for quite a while and now that I'm on furlough with no end in sight I have submitted my package to CReW Resources. Alan was very forthcoming with information and helped me tweak my application. Recently he informed me that I hadn't been chosen to interview in the most recent group and that the next cycle was a few months away. He seems to think I'm a good candidate but attributes not being called to market forces (timing, availability of better qualified applicants, etc.)
I'm disappointed as there hasn't been any response from any of the other companies I've applied to. If I'm not actively flying, what other things can I be doing to possibly make myself more desirable as a candidate?
Quote: Hello. I've been interested in AJX for quite a while and now that I'm on furlough with no end in sight I have submitted my package to CReW Resources. Alan was very forthcoming with information and helped me tweak my application. Recently he informed me that I hadn't been chosen to interview in the most recent group and that the next cycle was a few months away. He seems to think I'm a good candidate but attributes not being called to market forces (timing, availability of better qualified applicants, etc.)
I'm disappointed as there hasn't been any response from any of the other companies I've applied to. If I'm not actively flying, what other things can I be doing to possibly make myself more desirable as a candidate?
Try going thru PARC.
Quote: After 13 years with Comair I'm looking for a job. I have sent an application to CreW Resources for the ANA FO positition. Living in Japan as a child was a memorable experience and would like the opportunity to return. Thanks for all the info on this thread
Honestly sorry about the situation with Comair, but what had you staying at a US regional for 13 years when so many Asian carriers have been offering better opportunities?
Not criticizing your choice or saying you didn't do the right thing, just curious.

All the best to you, hopefully it won't be too long before you get hired.
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109  149 
Page 99 of 161
Go to