Alternate for Embry riddle?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Does anybody know anything about Arizona State? There one of my choices.

The way I see it is...

1) party school from what I hear.

2) Party School= hot girls

3) Hot girls= is why im going to college

ha

but on a serious not, does anybody know if there program is good?
AZ State's flight program is at Williams Gateway Airport ( I think thats the name) in Mesa. its way far away from the tempe campus so you're not gonna get the same feel like if u were a business major.

saint louis u...parks college (the first certified flight school by the FAA)...take a look at that. they got a 60/40 girls/guys ratio
whoa. I love parks and all...but that was a little bit of false advertising. the 60/40 ratio is the university, not the college. also the 60 is made up of st louis girls...

that being said, there are girls everywhere, if you want a good school, i'd check parks out for sure
For the record, the above poster is dating a St. Louis girl.
Community College of Beaver County
CCBC Professional Pilot Program

If you're looking for girls, how could you go wrong with a school in "Beaver County"?

Good luck
Quote: Wait.....Isn't Embry-Riddle the only place you can become a REAL pilot????

You better believe it bucko!!!

atp
(ERAU '87)
Quote: Anybody Mind listing other schools than Embry riddle that I can Fly and Get all my ratings. The only ones that im aware of are FIT ERAU Suny farmingdale. Anybody mind listing others and if they would recommend them or not?
go to Find a College and do a search
I found 31 (4 year) colleges
+ check out http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/fl...o-college.html
Auburn University.........WAR EAGLE!!!
Go Purdue! Suprised there's not more of us posting up, but there is a wide variety of us on this forum.
Quote: For the record, the above poster is dating a St. Louis girl.
True. And not only that, she's still at SLU...so I just thinned out the pool of hot girls a little bit more for you!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to