Compass interview and latest hiring numbers

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone with information of current interview experiences at Compass (questions asked, interview setup (panel/one on one), simulator evaluation)? Also any ideas on numbers to be hired for the remainder of the year? Thanks for any help.
The gouge on aviationinterviews.com is spot on, although there is no sim ride anymore. Basically an ATP style 75 question written followed by a panel interview. Very relaxed and low key.

There will probably be another 60-80 hired through the end of the year. I was hired in the middle of August and am around 290 on the seniority list. Good luck!
Quote: Anyone with information of current interview experiences at Compass (questions asked, interview setup (panel/one on one), simulator evaluation)? Also any ideas on numbers to be hired for the remainder of the year? Thanks for any help.
I think Compass needs to hire about 30-40 more.
Employee #'s
I know the award that just came out has the most junior F.O. as 305 based in MSP and I believe the most junior CA was 170 and based in MEM. Last I heard we were looking for about 370 - 380 total. Could have changed though.
Quote: Last I heard we were looking for about 370 - 380 total. Could have changed though.
That jives with what I was told at my interview and during orientation.
345 line pilots plus 15 management 170 line CA
yeah, and a YUL instructor that failed his ****tle America PC but still instructs for Compass..... tries to hide it as a voluntary furlough.... ***!?!
Ouch!! that's gonna leave a mark.
Quote: yeah, and a YUL instructor that failed his ****tle America PC but still instructs for Compass..... tries to hide it as a voluntary furlough.... ***!?!
Initials??
Quote: yeah, and a YUL instructor that failed his ****tle America PC but still instructs for Compass..... tries to hide it as a voluntary furlough.... ***!?!
Why does it matter if he failed a PC or not. I have had the very good fortune of never having failed a PC. However, I could have failed every one if I would have had a combination of bad luck or an examiner who was having a bad day. Most if not all of us know someone who has failed a check ride. It may even happen to you some day. Your comment is in very bad taste.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to