ALPA Vs. Spirit

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 45
Go to
Quote: Dont worry dundem, Im sure there will be enough bad news to keep you comfortable for quite a while....word is there will be a vacancy/reduction bid out soon!
I've heard two 320's this year and 7 in 09??????

The vacancy/reduction bid is put out there that way to make everyone feel a little....... you can decide what you want to make of it. (Half empty/half full glass)
There we go, one swift kick to the guts...that feels more like it.

Thanks guys...
What's the big deal.... just don't show up for any of the training events, or go anyplace they won't provide a hotel...

Hi Crew scheduling... do I have a hotel room when I get there? No, ok, thanks... I won't be going.
Quote: I've heard two 320's this year and 7 in 09??????

The vacancy/reduction bid is put out there that way to make everyone feel a little....... you can decide what you want to make of it. (Half empty/half full glass)
Hey Breckster, who did you hear about the 2 320's in Nov from....was it someone "in the know" or just a rumor floating around? I have heard a rumor about one 320 in Nov and one in March, but couldnt confirm either one.
I heard today PO moving into DO positions and told recurrent to tell there friends look for recall letters as early as one week. Anyone else hear this?
Quote: I heard today PO moving into DO positions and told recurrent to tell there friends look for recall letters as early as one week. Anyone else hear this?
Man I hope you are right.....its getting really hard to type with my fingers crossed like this!
I heard Indigo is ****ed at all the cancled flights due to pilots not picking up overtime. If this is true then great work by the pilot group.
Quote: I heard today PO moving into DO positions and told recurrent to tell there friends look for recall letters as early as one week. Anyone else hear this?

PLEASE let this rumor be TRUE for once !!!!!!
Heard a bunch of sim time was booked at Airbus for OCT. Hang in there guys.
Question is, how many of those furloughed will want to come back? In light of recent events and managements increasing hostility toward the pilot group and the resulting decrease in quality of life. How much can people get kicked around before they just say to hell with it? I for one, don't plan on going back. Ten years of paying dues in this business is enough. NK was at best an average place to work. Now it seems far less than that.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 45
Go to