F Street Station (ANC) Question...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Anybody know who the owner is? There was an issue there last night and I need to get in touch with him/her. Name and contact info or just a name would help. PM me. Thanks.
I have had a few issues there myself. I have yet to see the great appeal of the F street other than everyone meets there and its not too far to walk when it is cold out. Some nights its good there, some nights the attitude from the bartenders and mama son are not worth it after a long flight. Usually I go there for one, grab some bros and go somewhere else! I am sure the guys that have been going there for 30 yrs or whatever will disagree probably because that is the routine for an ANC overnight! Time for a new meet and greet joint if you ask me.

Oh yeah, sorry though don't know the owner, sure some of these guys do.
Good food, but so does every other food place in downtown Anchorage.

I don't go here because of the horrible male/female ratio and lots of leather jacket wearing pilots.
Quote:
I don't go here because of the horrible male/female ratio and lots of leather jacket wearing pilots.

You said it bruther
Quote: I have had a few issues there myself. I have yet to see the great appeal of the F street other than everyone meets there and its not too far to walk when it is cold out. Some nights its good there, some nights the attitude from the bartenders and mama son are not worth it after a long flight. Usually I go there for one, grab some bros and go somewhere else! I am sure the guys that have been going there for 30 yrs or whatever will disagree probably because that is the routine for an ANC overnight! Time for a new meet and greet joint if you ask me.

Oh yeah, sorry though don't know the owner, sure some of these guys do.

That would be the tip of the iceberg in this case ...

Quote: That would be the tip of the iceberg in this case ...

Too true my brother.
Quote: Too true my brother.
Care to share...?
Quote: Care to share...?
I'd like to get in touch with the owner first about said issue, then I plan on posting the details. Hopefully in the next day or so...
Quote: I'd like to get in touch with the owner first about said issue, then I plan on posting the details. Hopefully in the next day or so...
Roger that! Understood!
Why can't you call F-Street and get the owners name and Contact info??
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to