Family Airline

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to
Doesn't sound right to me
I don't know, maybe I am missing something, but I see no indication of minimum requirements to be a pilot with them, I see no information that one usually sees when they are thinking of applying with a company. All I see is a link to give them $50. You can't even see the app before paying them? Why do I get the idea that after you pay the $50, there is no link to an application?

Guess I'll just patiently wait in the pool I'm already in.
There seems to be a question of whether or not this is even an airline or some phishing scam to get your money and/or your personal info. Either way, BT I'd give this "job opportunity" a pass.
Quote: There seems to be a question of whether or not this is even an airline or some phishing scam to get your money and/or your personal info. Either way, BT I'd give this "job opportunity" a pass.
Absolutely! I would not have even thought of applying. Sorry I guess I was typing too late at night, I was trying to be funny. I'm happy where I am and wouldn't think of changing unless my new employer says no classes for the more than a year, and I don't think we are at that point.
Thirty dollars in the bank is probably more than many airlines have these days! And if you apply, you could more than double the airline's cash on hand! I just wonder what "Mr. Michaels" has been "rehabilitated" from?
Then again - $50 could buy this guy a new hat:

YouTube - Captain Dan of Family Airlines

This thread has some good info, as does a quick Google search and read on many other aviation web sites/forums.

As always, buyer be [very] aware.
I applied 10 times.

I figure that $500 lets them know that I am VERY serious about working there.

I am standing by the phone, eagerly awaiting the call.

Maybe if I send them more money, I can be assistant chief pilot.

keep your fingers crossed....
Quote: Then again - $50 could buy this guy a new hat:

YouTube - Captain Dan of Family Airlines

This thread has some good info, as does a quick Google search and read on many other aviation web sites/forums.

As always, buyer be [very] aware.
OMG, after seeing this, there is no doubt that this is a con!
YouTube - Family Airlines Introduction

I can just picture this commercial on cable tv. They seem to be off to a good start!!! lol
everyone should just flag that/those videos to get them off there. What a pos operation
Another prospective advertiser that Climbto350 probably did not qualify.

Me thinks this may be a Ponzi scheme.

Ponzi scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to