Any Info on IFL Group

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
Anybody have any good info on IFL Pay, Mins to apply, QOL I checked the website nice layout but no info on jobs. Thanks in advance
Nobody has anything?
Sorry, I've never heard of them.
fbh
i'm an alumni from their DC3,piston Convair era (mid to late 90's),a good by the book operation,which flies a mixed fleet of 727-100fs,Cv580s,cv5800s,and Falcon 20s. Maintenance is superb,great people, i think they were trying to hire into the Falcon recently ,but only the Falcon.
Quote: i'm an alumni from their DC3,piston Convair era (mid to late 90's),a good by the book operation,which flies a mixed fleet of 727-100fs,Cv580s,cv5800s,and Falcon 20s. Maintenance is superb,great people, i think they were trying to hire into the Falcon recently ,but only the Falcon.
I am also an alumni and good company to work for. also flew there in the Dc 3 days.. Great company to build time... Is this Tony??
IFL currently has CV5800, CV580, B721, DA20 (3 With TFE's 3 with CF7's).

Moving out of on demand and into scheduled cargo service. Very nice operation. Part 121 Cert operates flights under Gulf and Carribean Cargo (TSU) and Part 135 Cert opeates flights under IFL Group (IFL).

Falcons based out of PTK.
Convair's based out of PIL and PTK....and I'm not sure if the still keep a CV in Concord, NC or not.

That's all I got.
Thanks for the info anybody know about pay and benefits?
Send me a PM ill tell you all the details you want to know
they also have 2-3 convairs in MIA and 1 in Puerto Rico
The big question is: are they hiring?
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to