Title Match tomorrow: Heavy Weight (Delta) VS. Middle Weight (MESA)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 56
Go to
Who will win in court tomorrow The middle wieght has proven not once but twice it can be manipulative in the ring, your thoughts are welcome.

P.S. Lets keep this a clean match no profanity I'd hate to see another thread shut down!
Delta wins with K.O. in round 5

purely entertainment

and no I'm not taking sides for those who think I'm mesa bashing
Grow up man! We already had a thread like this just a few days ago. What do you expect anyway? I bet you are so excited you won't be able to sleep tonight...
Quote: Grow up man! We already had a thread like this just a few days ago. What do you expect anyway? I bet you are so excited you won't be able to sleep tonight...
Gotta love the "Grow Up Man" comment. Where were you on the 27,000 other threads. If you are here for CNN type head lines you have the wrong idea. If you are here to poke fun at a situation while trying to keep it clean and in good humor then I would say this forum is it. STOP LOOKING FOR NEWS HERE......and have a sense of humor.
Drink count-7
Quote: Gotta love the "Grow Up Man" comment. Where were you on the 27,000 other threads. If you are here for CNN type head lines you have the wrong idea. If you are here to poke fun at a situation while trying to keep it clean and in good humor then I would say this forum is it. STOP LOOKING FOR NEWS HERE......and have a sense of humor.
Drink count-7
Atwoo:

Don’t mind spoilers, he is just having a bad day.

I like your Avatar
YouTube - Lets get ready to rumble
Its going to be the match of Mesa's life, but I think Delta is going win with a TKO.
Drink count-8, You have some catching up to do Atwoo
P.S. I LOVE the addition of ' drink count '
What exactly is supposed to happen tomorrow anyways? Is this going to be one of those appeal type of deals or is tomorrow judgement day?
Quote: What exactly is supposed to happen tomorrow anyways? Is this going to be one of those appeal type of deals or is tomorrow judgement day?
I'm pretty sure it will be decided tomorrow. I highly doubt that there will be a lot going on. This should be cut and dry, either they violated the contract, or they didn't....
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 56
Go to