Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
365  415  455  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  475  515  565  965 
Page 465 of 1412
Go to
Yeah, let AA management and the press blame that on pilots.
And the FAA says WE have a seat mx issue?!?!?
Quote: Meine Frau works.... and I used "pilot math".

So divide by 3 and you should be in the ballpark
Just got that MEC email about the meeting in the 19th FLL.

What's up with our "insurance provider" new company?, even higher rates?

Anyone knows?
Quote: Just got that MEC email about the meeting in the 19th FLL.

Anyone knows?
company is switching from Aetna to United Healthcare. Aetna has LESS doctors in Network. Who's idea was this?
Spirit airlines ad mocks american airlines loose seats
Quote:
Quote: Just got that MEC email about the meeting in the 19th FLL.

Anyone knows?
company is switching from Aetna to United Healthcare. Aetna has LESS doctors in Network. Who's idea was this?
I guess, it's a better ins?, AETNA has been great so far, but I don't really know anything about United Health..
never mind, this is from 2010.

http://www.fiercehealthpayer.com/story/unitedhealthcare-worst-health-plan-survey-hospital-execs/2010-04-06
Quote: I guess, it's a better ins?, AETNA has been great so far, but I don't really know anything about United Health..
what would make it better? Your premiums, deductible and co-pay are protected by contract. If they are switching to United it is because the company is saving money. My doctor isn't in the United network. Is ours? How would you like to switch doctors to save Spirit money?

As far as I am concerned if the doctor network is reduced then my policy has been diminished. Union ok with this?
Quote:
Quote: I guess, it's a better ins?, AETNA has been great so far, but I don't really know anything about United Health..
what would make it better? Your premiums, deductible and co-pay are protected by contract. If they are switching to United it is because the company is saving money. My doctor isn't in the United network. Is ours? How would you like to switch doctors to save Spirit money?

As far as I am concerned if the doctor network is reduced then my policy has been diminished. Union ok with this?
I didn't say it is better. I was asking if anyone knows if this is a better choice or not. I guess this has already been decided as an ok Insurance by our union in our behalf , and it is a surprise now that it will become the norm starting next year.

Secondly, yes my dr and our kids dr do take United.

But I guess we will be educated about this HMO PPO during the MEC meeting on the 19th.
365  415  455  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  475  515  565  965 
Page 465 of 1412
Go to