Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
1517  2017  2417  2467  2507  2513  2514  2515  2516  2517  2518  2519  2520  2521  2527  2567  2617  3017  3517 
Page 2517 of 20173
Go to
Quote: The logic being that without JAL, we would need to downgauge intra-Asia, and need a place to originate crews without deadheading them across the Pacific, right?
If we are allowed to base crews in NRT(Tokyo) GUM is not needed. If the JAL deal has them doing the narrow body lift, we do not need GUM. The devil is in the details.

GUM has a few hoops to jump through first. It may happen, but I am hoping on a new base in CONUS the next bid period!
Quote: Here's the template for the JAL route restructuring:

Hint: Vietnam Airlines will be joining Skyteam shortly
I'd expect JAL will implement their international along similar announcements...

Cheers
George
And ASA may be doing connection work for a third part operator for Vietnam Airlines as well. Em dots again.....
Doug, there are some cost issues associated with the first in the C-Series too. It flies and they commit to a 150 seat, things change.
Quote: And ASA may be doing connection work for a third part operator for Vietnam Airlines as well. Em dots again.....
Whats with the ASA hanger in ATL, looks like its being sold...

Cheers
George
Quote: Whats with the ASA hanger in ATL, looks like its being sold...

Cheers
George
Maybe, but that is where the GO is, and if it does, they need to find a new residence again. That or maybe SKW and EV will become one. Lots going to be happening on that level.
Honestly, I have not looked in to it. I will though.
Quote: ACL...it's been a week please change your logo...thanks
What you do not like a cargo 757? Why?

Or is it that you are sick of the same ole rumors?

Plus it has been four days.
Did anyone take notes at the big pow wow in ATL ops on Thursday. I was passing through and couldn't stay. Credit Union sponsored a nice looking lunch buffet. Managed to stay long enough for the food, but not for the talk. Lots of suits all crowded in there. Gouge anyone?
Quote: Hmmm. Shrinking fNWA fleet (-9s, 747-2s, and 757s) and growing fDL fleet (-90s, 737s, 777s). Wonder if there's a message in there somewhere for the other workgroups to speed up the representation issues.
Yea - there is a memo on the IFS part of DeltaNet basically saying this - as in, y'all better get your representation all figured out, because there is more growth on ex-Delta planes at the moment than ex-NWA planes, so if the FAs want to keep busy - get the representation figured out.

Also, apparently the FA's contract says that any flying done by Northwest pilots on Northwest planes must be flown by Northwest FAs. The memo goes on a length how there isn't Northwest pilots or Northwest planes anymore, because we're all Delta. Thus, the scope clause is void. Also, even though the 747 is all Northwest pilots because of the fences, the company can't keep the FAs separate because they mix with other Delta planes (I guess in NRT or AMS, they don't say). Anyway - it's an interesting read on how the company is trying to lean on the FAs for them to decide representation issues.
This one's for you Super!
Lest we forget...

BamaOnLine.com - Ranking the Tide's titles
More bad news for AA.

JFK Terminal Being Evacuated After Security Breach - wcbstv.com
1517  2017  2417  2467  2507  2513  2514  2515  2516  2517  2518  2519  2520  2521  2527  2567  2617  3017  3517 
Page 2517 of 20173
Go to