Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
6537  7037  7437  7487  7527  7533  7534  7535  7536  7537  7538  7539  7540  7541  7547  7587  7637  8037  8537 
Page 7537 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Wow-The FAs shared "their" leftover food.
Well....sort of:

Carl
Quote: I have UT as my sleeper pick to win the east.

And it's not because I'm sitting in the cockpit beside you trying to win brownie points for some unknown reason. We're in separate worlds, different airlines as some say, I still think UT can win the east.

What happens in the SEC Championship game? Who knows. Who is going to survive the wild west? You might win it all T, because cripples will walk in to ATL after ARK, MSST, LSU, AUB and ALA beat the snot out of each other.

I'm still thinking Wisconsin is going to be in the national championship game and teams are going to seriously start scouting out the 1-and-done QB to help their teams get over the hump if Auburn and Wisconsin go back to back on this.

You have way more confidence than I... unless we learn how to run the ball.. we goin' down next week. I am full of dread.
Quote: Hey Ferd, those Dust Devils looked good, a lot better than my Wild Kitties.
Yeah not to bad, and even an overtime win. They finally have a lot of good guys at the skill positions but they still take too many penalties/errors. Which according to my hard a$$ HS coach was a sign of poor conditioning (so give me some wind sprints)

Well see, the meat of the schedule (that includes youze guyz) is still ahead.

Ferd
I flew with a flight attendant recently that was mourning the death of her cat. She even held a funeral for it.
Quote: I flew with a flight attendant recently that was mourning the death of her cat. She even held a funeral for it.
I wonder if the cat ran out into the road on purpose? Did you ask that?
Quote: I have UT as my sleeper pick to win the east.

And it's not because I'm sitting in the cockpit beside you trying to win brownie points for some unknown reason. We're in separate worlds, different airlines as some say, I still think UT can win the east.

What happens in the SEC Championship game? Who knows. Who is going to survive the wild west? You might win it all T, because cripples will walk in to ATL after ARK, MSST, LSU, AUB and ALA beat the snot out of each other.

I'm still thinking Wisconsin is going to be in the national championship game and teams are going to seriously start scouting out the 1-and-done QB to help their teams get over the hump if Auburn and Wisconsin go back to back on this.
I gotta say, I like the sound of that.
Quote: Michigan! What a freakin GAME!!!

Carl
I wish I hadn't fallen asleep, that would've been a lot of fun to watch. Saw it on my phone this morning and was like, damn. But I had been up since 0330 so I couldn't hang on much longer for what was shaping up to be a ho hum game. ND is so close to having a better record but they lose in weird ways.

Quote: I gotta say, I like the sound of that.
I think they'll win the Big 12. I think the SEC West will destroy Alabama and LSU and that's before we add Texas A&M to the mix. So what I'm thinking is the team that has the least resistance to undefeated season while in a big conference will be in the game and I could see that being OU and Wisconsin. And if that's the case Wisconsin wins because, and hear me out, the OU Rule doesn't exist.

It's a rule that says no matter what OU's record is they're not allowed in the national championship game anymore. Please feel free to throw shoes at me, my Colorado buddy came up with that one.

Seriously, BCS National Title games are a crap shoot because they wait too long from the last game to the title game. Way too long. Whatever OU and Wisconsin are at the end of the season is not indicative of what they would be in the BCS game.
Quote: I flew with a flight attendant recently that was mourning the death of her cat. She even held a funeral for it.

I'm sure if that was your first experience, it will not be your last.

In the spirit of "hey get off my lawn," Walmart sells a BB gun called a Daisy 880 for about $40. Its a pretty good anti-tree-rat device on 7 pumps, but on 1 pump, it keeps the lawn free of Mr Jingles. Did I actually type that?
Quote: I'm sure if that was your first experience, it will not be your last.

In the spirit of "hey get off my lawn," Walmart sells a BB gun called a Daisy 880 for about $40. Its a pretty good anti-tree-rat device on 7 pumps, but on 1 pump, it keeps the lawn free of Mr Jingles. Did I actually type that?
Yes, you did. Seven pumps with a decent pellet can take care of a pesky Armadillo as well.
ftb.. come in.... ftb. Can you speak?

6537  7037  7437  7487  7527  7533  7534  7535  7536  7537  7538  7539  7540  7541  7547  7587  7637  8037  8537 
Page 7537 of 20173
Go to