Red Wing Aero?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 17
Go to
Thanks for the info and the heads up
Hello guys,

I'm a CA at RWAP. I have lots of information for anyone that wants it. I do not wish to publicly share my opinions on here as I fear big brother may be watching and I don't have the most anonymous username...

Feel free to PM me and I will share everything I have about this place...
Deleted............
Quote: Hello guys,

I'm a CA at RWAP. I have lots of information for anyone that wants it. I do not wish to publicly share my opinions on here as I fear big brother may be watching and I don't have the most anonymous username...

Feel free to PM me and I will share everything I have about this place...
Tried to PM but your box is full.
Quote: Tried to PM but your box is full.
Sorry Tlove... try again.
Any information on this company would be great. Thanks
Quote: Any information on this company would be great. Thanks
Read Beech1980 post about the company on page 1 of this thread.
Thanks UNDFLYBOY - wasn't sure if anyone had any additional information.
Stay AWAY from Red Wing Aeroplane Company. Work you to death, poor pay, no consideration for days off, ie: a day off is the day you deadhead on a commercial flight at 6:00AM. They go through pilots like a hot knife through butter. Avoid at all costs!! Ever pilot there is looking elsewhere.
This place is the worst. The so called chief pilot is a unqualified kiss you know what who trashes the pilots every chance he gets. You get treated like a slave. One pilot there took a medical leave and they cancelled his health insurance like it was nothing. The will change the SOP and not tell you about it then yell at you for not following them. You WILL work 12 days in a row then get 1 day off. Then right back out. The pay is sub par. Tell your friends and even your enemies NOT TO GO THERE!!!! Every pilot who is there is looking to leave ASAP
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 17
Go to