RAH to aquire Frontier

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 21
Go to
Quote: How would it even work? Will RAH still be able to keep their lift contracts in place with Delta?
Yeah you can bet all of his major partners will be upset that they're financing their future competitor. I know when XJT started branded Continental wasn't too happy and put the pressure on for the new CPA.

I suppose Republic is betting their contracts will get thrashed through bankruptcies of the majors in the fall and is preparing the lifeboats by making their own business opportunities now.
Quote: I'm pretty certain that all RAH pilots must be on the same seniority list and not just run as a subsidiary company.
Yes, that is correct; there WILL, at some point, be a seniority list integration.
Quote: I suppose Republic is betting their contracts will get thrashed through bankruptcies of the majors in the fall and is preparing the lifeboats by making their own business opportunities now.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Bedford isn't as stupid as some might think.
The "other" side that I am hearing is that MKE will be the new Frontier base, as the Frontier brand will remain in tact. I could go in circles with this, it is best for me to go grab a beer and start reciting the "remember when" stories...
Quote: it is best for me to go grab a beer and start reciting the "remember when" stories...
exactly. that and look for another job.
Quote: Exactly what I was thinking.

I dont think anyone is calling him dumb, just a sneaky low-life who in the end will whave RAH pilots flying Airbus for $110/hr CA pay
This will get interesting. I bet the keyboard warriors get this thread shut down in 20 pages
Quote: Exactly what I was thinking.

Which partners will go BK? UAL & YX?

Good Luck Frontier Guys. BB & his train of destruction roll on.
i bet CAL, UAL, DAL, and USAIR wont be very happy that they're supplementing cheaper ticket prices at a direct competitor.
It is a lot harder than I thought to not take this personal and look at RAH with a cold shoulder. Any other regional I wouldn't be so bummed, it would be ignorant to think anything positive will come out of this, the history of RAH doesn't lie.....back to the beer
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 21
Go to