Hawaiian

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
ALOHA! Hiring. Just FYI. Good luck getting a call if you are not one of da kine.
HOWZIT BRA? just dropped an online app...bet my mortgage payment they dont call a furloughed guy...having that tag around your neck is a deal killer..good luck to all that try for this one. sc.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know how many legs the 717 guys do a day and is it day trips? Thanks!
Any Hawaiian guys on here? I'm curious what is more "senior" the 717 or the 767? Also, what are the schedules like for both?
Anyone think they'll look at a CFII/MEI with 900tt?
Quote: Anyone think they'll look at a CFII/MEI with 900tt?
Second that!
717!
Ha... try 10 legs a day on the 717, some can be up to 40 min! Long hauls... especially from Kona to Maui... thats a real long one! It'll probably be a couple years before you could go bigger...

I think its gonna be tough to get an interview if your not kamaaina... locals have been waiting for those jobs forever! I droped a resume, but I don't have my maui address anymore and I'm sure they'll just add it to the pile...
Never hurts to try! Good luck everyone!
717 runs 6-9 legs a day. AM is more senior in general. New hires can get right into the 767 depending on openings. A few from the class in ground school now show 767.
Lots of experienced guys on the street now-you need some 121 or 135 time at least and an internal rec to get looked at.
Quote: Second that!
doubt it. i heard 1500tt and some turbine/prop time, also they don't like hiring wahoo's from the midwest that haven't even lived on the islands. so don't even bother applying if this applies to you...
Quote: doubt it. i heard 1500tt and some turbine/prop time, also they don't like hiring wahoo's from the midwest that haven't even lived on the islands. so don't even bother applying if this applies to you...
I saw those mins, and I don't meet 'em. Being from the midwest is obvious but a wahoo...how'd you know
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to