Buffalo crash pilots discussed sickness, low

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to
Quote: Well...you just proved it. You know nothing of the Concept of Privilege in a mishap investigation.
You don't seem to understand the difference between a MISHAP (Safety) Investigation and one which might spawn law suits and such.
Again - maybe there is a difference in the civilian world. I am less familiar with the NTSB process.

USMCFLYR
I know nothing? You know nothing!

THIS IS NOT THE MILITARY.

Why do you spout off claiming that this is an issue of Concept of Privilege and then say "maybe there is a difference in the civilian world." You do not know what you are talking about, this is not a military issue so stop assuming military rules apply here.

Anything that is said in these investigations is public record. Public record which can be brought into court for any criminal or civil suit.

Why do you have difficulty understanding how things work outside the military?
Quote: I know nothing? You know nothing!

THIS IS NOT THE MILITARY.

Why do you spout off claiming that this is an issue of Concept of Privilege and then say "maybe there is a difference in the civilian world." You do not know what you are talking about, this is not a military issue so stop assuming military rules apply here.

Anything that is said in these investigations is public record. Public record which can be brought into court for any criminal or civil suit.

Why do you have difficulty understanding how things work outside the military?
Settle down Juice before you blow a blood vessel or something.
I specifically said in both of my posts that things in the civilian system might not work the same way. Are you reading the posts?
What I said is that having lawyers involved in safety investigations is a bad thing. If you can't agree with that then you can have that opinion though I will wholeheartedly disgree with you.
IT WILL BE TO THE DETRIMENT OF SAFETY.

USMCFLYR
Quote: What I said is that having lawyers involved in safety investigations is a bad thing. If you can't agree with that then you can have that opinion though I will wholeheartedly disgree with you.
IT WILL BE TO THE DETRIMENT OF SAFETY.

USMCFLYR
And without having the option for a lawyer will be to the DETRIMENT OF DUE PROCESS.
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to