Jetblue Payrates On Apc Revised

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
I notice the JB rates here on APC have been revised (lowered).

Anyone know if the Airtran and Delta rates are correct?

JJ
The rates taken down were the "new" rates that no pilot currently works under with their individual employment agreements with jetBlue. I posted them because they were new, but didn't realize not one pilot works under the new payscale just yet. So I took them down for now.

The AirTran and Delta rates are correct.
Thanks.

JJ
In theory we've been working under the new rates since June 1 ,2009. (retro promised) However the contract hasn't been finished. FYI
Cool avatar Freight Dog, I'd like to see that on a t-shirt
Quote: In theory we've been working under the new rates since June 1 ,2009. (retro promised) However the contract hasn't been finished. FYI

"In theory" ?

That's a new one.

JJ
Quote: "In theory" ?

That's a new one.

JJ

That's all it is now, we've seen no time line for implimentations of pay or work rules. "the raise is signed" is all we hear, but I havn't seen it. Retro to june 1. right now.... all theory.
Quote: In theory we've been working under the new rates since June 1 ,2009. (retro promised) However the contract hasn't been finished. FYI
JEEEZ!!!

You guys will believe anything mgmt says huh?

WOW!
almost $20 buck an hour paycut? woah.
What contract are you talking about?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to