Compass updates

Subscribe
44  94  134  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  154  194  244  644 
Page 144 of 942
Go to
Quote: Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Nah, use Modern Warfare 2. It's a lot more fun.
Quote: +1 its just an absurdly difficult video game. Anything that requires you to use two hands doing different things and memorize random information like shapes/colors/sounds/numerical sequences - then repeat them backwards.
+1 to your +1. Absurd is really the best description out there. I felt as if I had suffered a stroke after that silly test. Some type of practice sure would have helped.
Quote: Nah, use Modern Warfare 2. It's a lot more fun.
Someone might be reading these posts as a joke...but seriously if you're pretty decent at video games, the cog portion is cake. I know Gears of War definitely helped me through

The tests themselves are VERY simple...the hardest part is forcing yourself to pay close attention for an hour straight. Also, the random recall part is quite a curve ball. At some point in the test, you will have to remember a pattern of numbers, then later in the test it will ask you to recite that pattern again.
Got it. More COD and less of kardashians, housewives, E news...

..."but honey I need to study for my interview"

Thanks guys.
Quote: Got it. More COD and less of kardashians, housewives, E news...

..."but honey I need to study for my interview"

Thanks guys.
...don't forget bad girls club and 16 & pregnant...
Just curious, did Drew Bedson quit?
Quote: Just curious, did Drew Bedson quit?
Hahah not exactly, it's a pretty entertaining story .
Does anyone know when they are having their first class date start and how often do they run? How many questions are on the job knowledge of the test I heard from 25 to 75 questions? Does anyone have an update on the interview process?
Thanks
Class dates depend on how many slots they have to fill. I know they are running one class in November, and one in December that is all they have talked about so far. I think all of the people getting hired now are being placed in a pool.

The gouge on aviation interviews was spot on, and they are still giving the 3 tests. Plan to be there till at least 2pm if you pass the tests and move on to the face to face part. The first test you will have the COG test, which you cant really study for. Then you will do the personality test. They will give you 240 questions, and you have 1 hour to complete. Then the job knowledge test had 60 questions, and they give you 60 minutes to complete it.

The face to face is pretty straight forward. They go though your log books before you go in, and that is the first thing they talk about. They will go though all of your school records to come up with questions about where you may have struggled in school. Other than that it was all TMAAT questions, and a few scenario questions.

Good Luck!
Are all new hires still required to sign the 12mo/12K training contract? How has the company enforced it with folks leaving early in the past?
44  94  134  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  154  194  244  644 
Page 144 of 942
Go to