Compass updates

Subscribe
322  722  772  812  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  825  826  832  872  922 
Page 822 of 942
Go to
Quote: You guys do realize that you do not need either an ATP or type rating to get hired or get the bonus at Compass right?
I didn't. I was just going off what he had said.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Is anybody having a problem using the Apple message app on the iPhone to get company email? It had been working just fine for a couple months since the switch over. Just a couple days ago it has started givinging me an error about not connecting to server.
Quote: Is anybody having a problem using the Apple message app on the iPhone to get company email? It had been working just fine for a couple months since the switch over. Just a couple days ago it has started givinging me an error about not connecting to server.
Yeah. I had it setup on my personal IPad and started to get a "Password Incorrect" message. Though, if I open on the browser, it works fine. Go figure...
Quote: Is anybody having a problem using the Apple message app on the iPhone to get company email? It had been working just fine for a couple months since the switch over. Just a couple days ago it has started givinging me an error about not connecting to server.
just use the outlook app
It kicked me out the other day and I just re-entered all the information and it worked again. Not sure it'll work for you.

I had the same issue. I just gave up and use the Outlook app now. If you get a fix let me know!
Quote: I'm astonished someone went from SEA to LA.
I talked to several LA commuters who tried SEA thinking they might get a better line or have an easier commute, most are going back. SEA base is still pretty weird, and getting stuck with all the FAI stuff now.
Quote: I talked to several LA commuters who tried SEA thinking they might get a better line or have an easier commute, most are going back. SEA base is still pretty weird, and getting stuck with all the FAI stuff now.
Yes, go back to LAX!
Quote: I talked to several LA commuters who tried SEA thinking they might get a better line or have an easier commute, most are going back. SEA base is still pretty weird, and getting stuck with all the FAI stuff now.
Once all the AA aircraft are online, and those new cities open up the lines aught to be better. Much better
Why you going to fly aa flights out of sea?
322  722  772  812  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  825  826  832  872  922 
Page 822 of 942
Go to