Amerijet STRIKE!

Subscribe
39  45  46  47  48  49 
Page 49 of 49
Go to
IBT Lawsuit
The only thing that I can tell you is that AJT decided to ignore the contract, according to the folks at Local 769. Grievances piled up, the company did not attend the system board meetings, and the IBT decided to make an example out of AJT management. Several hundreds of thousands of dollars later, a judge willl decide AJT's intransigience. Dave Bourne came down to Miami to address the pilot group, and reminded them that AJT pilots (all sixty of them) are just as important as anyone else in the IBT.
AJT management will not accept an IBT contract. Things are very difficult right now for those that stuck their necks out during last summer's labor action. On the other hand, if you were a scab, life is pretty good at AJT. You got your bonus. You are a check airman. You were upgraded to the imaginary 767. Knock yourselves out. Long term, you will be punished by the larger airline industry. Rock on, you crazy diamonds.
Work for AJT at your own peril. Many of their captains are wonderful people, guys that I would vouch for in any walk of life. Many are snakes. PM me if you have any questions.

39  45  46  47  48  49 
Page 49 of 49
Go to